Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

didnt sullivan south have someone hurt before you all played them , i think it was their QB so losing a young man for one night didnt affect sully much so i feel that fulton will still bring their A game , hope for an epic one!

I believe it was South's RB that got injured on the opening kickoff of the 2nd half and he did not return.

Devils have been playing without the number one running back as well.

Ill say this, if rollins doesnt play and it rains , Devils have a very good chance to win this one. Yes im from Knoxville and usually cheer for my Knox teams but ill be honest , im not much of a falcon fan. I try and cheer for fulton in this one but they just run that mouth to all the knox schools to dang much

28 pts is not a crushing! Wow! That's 4 TDs u know!

Yes I do know how many TD that is... I was making a joke... hence the LOL after I said " we at least scored 14 pts" I hope its just Coach T chatter about the young man named Rollins. I hope is able to play in this great game tonight. Its going to be a great atmosphere! Two great and prideful programs going head to head tonight.I will cheer my Devils on to the end and if by chance we come away with out the "W" Then the Fulton Falcons gain another fan to cheer them on for a second straight gold ball. Good Luck to all, but just a little more MOJO to my Devils!! :)