West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

I actually did talk to the coach about it, and the fact is that Hodge gave up all other sports to concentrate on being the QB and with him concentrating on QB he was able to answer questions (in front of me) about reads that at the time Hicks could not, the Offense was better suited to run with Hodge at QB and Hicks in the open field in the coaches opinion, but do not forget that Hicks did share snaps with Hodge that year but the offense was condeced and veered towards his athletic ability when he was in.  Also keep in mind that I think Hicks would have progressed to be the starter his JR year over Hodge had he been able to play, but he was not due to the accident so we will never know, but I can not fault Davey for playing Hodge at QB and Hicks at WR most of Hicks soph year, sure did not look like politics to me, looked more like a situation where Hodge could answer questions about the offense that Hicks was not yet able too and those are the things that only coaches know about, easy to second guess it from the stands and holler out politics with no proof of the fact, but that is just the ugly face of High School football I guess.

+1

Well I guess you all are right there is no politics at AC and I guess I set up there in the stands for 2011 and 2012 and every half time when I went up top and all those dad's and fans gathered to talk about the game I was the only one who saw it .or I could be a jerk and start naming names of everyone who was up there complaining about it.the funny thing is I bet if I did that I guarantee a couple of you all would get named. But don't worry I don't roll like that I'm not a azz like some of you. All of this was brought on by the punk who assumed this and assumed that and didn't even read what I wrote. Telling someone to watch what they say about a coach because there would be reprocutions to a current player and a true and factually event that happened to me and then wishing him good luck turned in to this.what a joke .my opinion is my opinion and your opinion is your opinion I don't try to change yours and your not changing mine so just agree to dis agree and move on but too many of the AC faithful want to start name calling and down grading wich brings out the worst in me. I think it's best that you don't reply to my post and I want reply to yours

Well I guess you all are right there is no politics at AC and I guess I set up there in the stands for 2011 and 2012 and every half time when I went up top and all those dad's and fans gathered to talk about the game I was the only one who saw it .or I could be a jerk and start naming names of everyone who was up there complaining about it.the funny thing is I bet if I did that I guarantee a couple of you all would get named. But don't worry I don't roll like that I'm not a azz like some of you. All of this was brought on by the punk who assumed this and assumed that and didn't even read what I wrote. Telling someone to watch what they say about a coach because there would be reprocutions to a current player and a true and factually event that happened to me and then wishing him good luck turned in to this.what a joke .my opinion is my opinion and your opinion is your opinion I don't try to change yours and your not changing mine so just agree to dis agree and move on but too many of the AC faithful want to start name calling and down grading wich brings out the worst in me. I think it's best that you don't reply to my post and I want reply to yours

Hog coaches understand that happens everywhere!!! Group of parents gather around talking about the game....lol u crack me up... Stick to being a dumb butt on coach T it works for you and its entertaining....lol Guys gather around.....lol

With all the politics at AC of playing kids over more talented kids to please someone else could you imagine what kind of team we would have if we just played to win lol.  seems there must be a lot of talent riding the pine.  Plus you would also think that the support would be down and kids would be transferring out left and right.

Hog coaches understand that happens everywhere!!! Group of parents gather around talking about the game....lol u crack me up... Stick to being a dumb butt on coach T it works for you and its entertaining....lol Guys gather around.....lol

Ain't that the truth. If DERPITY DERP CLICKETY CLICK 9 mil. bad a$s boy surrounds himself with all three of his friends as brainless as him then the collective IQ might well reach into the teens. Lots of deep football knowledge being imparted for sure.

Edited by TomJoad