Quarterfinals: Cleveland @ East Hamiltion

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm predicting 28-21 Cleveland. They will figure out a way from letting one man beat them this time.  Hopefully Crawford won't kick to him.

(and when I say one man, I have no intentions of disrespecting other EH players.  There were several who stepped up big with great plays; it's just that Herndon was truly the difference maker on the KR and the screen pass just before halftime.  He also held DJ to a pretty quiet night at WR).  

I'm predicting 28-21 Cleveland. They will figure out a way from letting one man beat them this time. Hopefully Crawford won't kick to him.

(and when I say one man, I have no intentions of disrespecting other EH players. There were several who stepped up big with great plays; it's just that Herndon was truly the difference maker on the KR and the screen pass just before halftime. He also held DJ to a pretty quiet night at WR).

im a cleveland guy so I wont argue. Chattacane will beg to differ haha

im a cleveland guy so I wont argue. Chattacane will beg to differ haha

I have no issue with his statement or prediction. The only 2 games this year I felt very sure of a win was @ Soddy and @ Walker Valley, and the Walker Valley game was no fun at all. The Canes have played a very tough schedule all year, lot of folks said that Riverdale was an easy game. Well they finished 3rd in 7AAA… With some very impressive wins down the road.

I would not be surprised at all if Cleveland wins this ball game and would not shock me if it were by 2 or more scores. I do think the Canes can win, the D has played very well the LB play has really stepped up, and our DB’s are some of the best around. Cleveland has a great QB and receivers there is no question, but I have said this is a better team then the one we saw last time the run game is now at full power…… There is nobody that saw the last game that could say Cleveland should have lost. Cleveland should have won that game they had some real self inflicted gunshots…… Now the Canes also did as well but Cleveland won every aspect of that game but the score board.

It is the 13th game of the season everyone is beat up, but the Canes are coming off a large win vs. a rival can they get fired back up? It is also very hard to beat a team twice, even harder against a very good team. So nobody should be surprised if Cleveland wins this ball game.

It well rain and a good rain all day Friday, and should be light rain during the game… With that said the field drains well but is already a soft field and will be even softer game night. During the Oak Ridge game turf was coming up and there were divits every where.

ClevelandBlueRaider is correct the run game well be the key………

There is 100% respect for the Cleveland team from all areas of the Cane Nation!

At 7p Friday night it will be in the hands of a bunch of 16, 17, and 18 year olds, and a bunch of adults who are school teachers, that get a small amount of money to coach football……….. And there is not a darn thing anybody on here can do about it. The 2nd week of November there were 32 teams that had a dream a shot…….. 31 of those teams will be disappointed and only one will see there dream come to life. I do think having great kids that have passion is key, having some kids that will play in college is also key. I also think having a coach that has been there and done that is also key. But the most important thing that out weighs them all is LUCK!

Edited by chattacane

I have no issue with his statement or prediction. The only 2 games this year I felt very sure of a win was @ Soddy and @ Walker Valley, and the Walker Valley game was no fun at all. The Canes have played a very tough schedule all year, lot of folks said that Riverdale was an easy game. Well they finished 3rd in 7AAA… With some very impressive wins down the road.

I would not be surprised at all if Cleveland wins this ball game and would not shock me if it were by 2 or more scores. I do think the Canes can win, the D has played very well the LB play has really stepped up, and our DB’s are some of the best around. Cleveland has a great QB and receivers there is no question, but I have said this is a better team then the one we saw last time the run game is now at full power…… There is nobody that saw the last game that could say Cleveland should have lost. Cleveland should have won that game they had some real self inflicted gunshots…… Now the Canes also did as well but Cleveland won every aspect of that game but the score board.

It is the 13th game of the season everyone is beat up, but the Canes are coming off a large win vs. a rival can they get fired back up? It is also very hard to beat a team twice, even harder against a very good team. So nobody should be surprised if Cleveland wins this ball game.

It well rain and a good rain all day Friday, and should be light rain during the game… With that said the field drains well but is already a soft field and will be even softer game night. During the Oak Ridge game turf was coming up and there were divits every where.

ClevelandBlueRaider is correct the run game well be the key………

There is 100% respect for the Cleveland team from all areas of the Cane Nation!

At 7p Friday night it will be in the hands of a bunch of 16, 17, and 18 year olds, and a bunch of adults who are school teachers, that get a small amount of money to coach football……….. And there is not a darn thing anybody on here can do about it. The 2nd week of November there were 32 teams that had a dream a shot…….. 31 of those teams will be disappointed and only one will see there dream come to life. I do think having great kids that have passion is key, having some kids that will play in college is also key. I also think having a coach that has been there and done that is also key. But the most important thing that out weighs them all is LUCK!

lots of respect for the canes. I hope the boys in blue can pull it out. If not ill be routing for the canes if the raiders lose. Either team will have a tough game up at knox west next week. I think our district was the toughest in the state this year. And cant wait to see what next year holds Edited by fooseball96