Quarterfinals: Cleveland @ East Hamiltion

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to move this game somewhere that has seating. East Hamilton seating is way below what there should be for a school of this size and game like this.

And before the East Hamilton folk get fired up I understand the issues with money and the stadium. But then I historically have issues with your school board anyway about other things so I will blame them for the problem, since they are the major player. -_-

This is going to such a great rematch. East Hamilton coming off a huge win at Ooltewah and playing great football against Cleveland who is also peaking at the right time. This is going to be a good one.

1. A restraining fence around the field or a stadium configuration that allows for control of spectator access to playing area.                         

This could be a problem for East Hamilton, They do not have any system that controls spectator access to the playing field as per TSSAA rules. I believe they have some sort of Rope system, but it does not go around the whole field. 

1. A restraining fence around the field or a stadium configuration that allows for control of spectator access to playing area.                         

This could be a problem for East Hamilton, They do not have any system that controls spectator access to the playing field as per TSSAA rules. I believe they have some sort of Rope system, but it does not go around the whole field. 

The rope system does go around the stadium, the ends leading to the player area and field is a rope latch. Sometimes during regular season it is not latched. Our first playoff game this year and 2 last year where looked at by the TSSAA guy and head ref....... It meets TSSAA regulations. Don't know a whole lot but this I do know, I built it, with some help from my friends.

They need to move this game somewhere that has seating. East Hamilton seating is way below what there should be for a school of this size and game like this.

And before the East Hamilton folk get fired up I understand the issues with money and the stadium. But then I historically have issues with your school board anyway about other things so I will blame them for the problem, since they are the major player. -_-

This is going to such a great rematch. East Hamilton coming off a huge win at Ooltewah and playing great football against Cleveland who is also peaking at the right time. This is going to be a good one.

I don't think anybody will take this wrong...... But who are they? If your talking about TSSAA, your smoking crack......... They are not going to cut any checks. As long as I am taking a breath we are not cutting any checks to move any game. If TSSAA wants us to pay to move it, then they cannot have there 50%, nor can they Raiders have there 25%.