Hendersonville @ Indy

notredame66

Good call except Indy gives you the bend & don't break on D, so they will allow you to ground and pound the short runs-

Indy is not the team to worry about time of possession ... Look at what they did to rossview & Overton how they shut them down offensively ...

Not many teams risk throwing the ball in 3 SEC recruits ( believe 17 int )

Look for VW to do a lot of wildcat this a Friday

You saw Malone 2x this year but you will be in for a treat watching VW run , catch , return a kick or punt - by far most electric kid when he is on the loose

If VW is #3, in the games i've seen he loses as many yards as he gains

Indy in playoffs stopped an offense that was ave 44 Pts a game and a RB with over 2200 yds (Rossview) and stopped a run only team with a massive o line (Overton)

But hey that is why they play the game on Friday....

Indy does not care how long they hold the ball they are a quick strike O .....

One thing of concern the Indy QB sophomore can sling the ball with the best of them but tends to throw some INT

Will be a fun game , those from HHS will see a very nice stadium that is loud

ND; I agree; Indy has such an explosive offense. Only takes them seconds to score. Should be a great game. I think you are right special teams will decide it. if Indy can score on special teams ; I think they win; if Hendersonville stops them from scoring on special teams; I think they win.

Hendersonville is so fundamentally sound. They typically don't beat themselves.

ND; I agree; Indy has such an explosive offense. Only takes them seconds to score. Should be a great game. I think you are right special teams will decide it. if Indy can score on special teams ; I think they win; if Hendersonville stops them from scoring on special teams; I think they win.

Hendersonville is so fundamentally sound. They typically don't beat themselves.

BK will be a good one, Indy can't afford

1. Turnovers

2. Let game get out of control early

This game will be fun but over in the Boro what I consider state semi final BHS vs OHS should be really fun

If VW is #3, in the games i've seen he loses as many yards as he gains

Just saw mid state stats / few things stand out

1 Indy in its first 2 games held the number #1 rossview 2100 yds and #5 Overton 1800 rush yds in check ( very impressive since this was a weakness )

2 . R Gaulden UT 2014 is a beast tackling machine

3. Indy has 2 recievers ( yards ) in top 6

Wharton 967

Gaulden 854

4. HHS has #1 kid for INT Indy has 3rd and 5th

( Indy Qb has tendency it get picked )

5.HHS has 3 or 4 kids that run the ball well

9aaa only

6. Special teams big advantage to Indy all around

Just saw mid state stats / few things stand out

1 Indy in its first 2 games held the number #1 rossview 2100 yds and #5 Overton 1800 rush yds in check ( very impressive since this was a weakness )

2 . R Gaulden UT 2014 is a beast tackling machine

3. Indy has 2 recievers ( yards ) in top 6

Wharton 967

Gaulden 854

4. HHS has #1 kid for INT Indy has 3rd and 5th

( Indy Qb has tendency it get picked )

5.HHS has 3 or 4 kids that run the ball well

9aaa only

6. Special teams big advantage to Indy all around

indy definitely has the talent and are putting it all together at the right time, would be a huge win for hhs

View on Indy from a Hville fan:

One of the best coaches around in Blade. Anyone who beats Maryville in a state final definitely gets your attention. He has a done great job tailoring his offense and defense to his personnel. Wharton is an electric player who can hit the home run at any time same as Golden. They do a great job of getting the ball to their playmakers in positions where they can make things happen. The improved play at QB since the beginning of the year has propelled them to the next level. On D they put a lot of people in the box and with 3 SEC players in the secondary they can afford to. Really smart use of their personnel. Hville is fully aware of Wharton on special teams so you might see kickoffs and punts aimed at Dad in the stands. Hville O line must play well, no turnovers by the backs and play contain on D to be successful. Look forward to my first visit to Thompson Station. Go Commandos!

Indy has it in the bag! They are so good. They can just show up. Their special Teams are wow! They are loaded with Division I prospects. Their Coach is incredible! Their Sophmore Defensive line has matured. They are so talented, and so much better than everyone else, it's not even going to be close. Their stadium and fans are loud, and they disrupt everyone who plays them. Their play makers are so quick, they will score 5-7 TD's. Their SEC Defensive backs have this one....Indy walks on water...they can destroy everybody. Oh my. It should be so much fun! Indy Indy Indy Indy Indy.

Yea, I like the sounds of this one. The best athletes are Indy. Go Indy. Go Indy. Your Special Teams are so special. You guys can do this. 48 mins. Indy will dominate for 48 mins. They have the best athletes and the SEC Defensive Backs. (Does the SEC know these guys are missing?) I was just thinking....I made a joke!

#3 is unstoppable. They have never seen anything like him in 9aaa. Wharton and Golden own this one baby. All the talent......INDY! Yea baby! All the Talent! Amazing team. They are peaking at the right time.

Indy rock's. They have a great Band too! Their Drummers! Oh yea! Their band is the X-factor, I don't think anybody has a better Band/Football team duo. They will win it all. Yes I am going out on the limb......Indy wins it all and their band is going to be invited to the Thanksgiving Parade in the Big Apple. Yes! They don't even know it yet, but they are going to get invited to New York. I heard the invitation is going to be delayed until after the game, because the organizers didn't want to take any focus of the Independence Football Team. After all it's about the Indy Team, yea. Go Indy!

Who are they playing anyway! 9aaa? It don't matter.

Indy has it in the bag! They are so good. They can just show up. Their special Teams are wow! They are loaded with Division I prospects. Their Coach is incredible! Their Sophmore Defensive line has matured. They are so talented, and so much better than everyone else, it's not even going to be close. Their stadium and fans are loud, and they disrupt everyone who plays them. Their play makers are so quick, they will score 5-7 TD's. Their SEC Defensive backs have this one....Indy walks on water...they can destroy everybody. Oh my. It should be so much fun! Indy Indy Indy Indy Indy.

Yea, I like the sounds of this one. The best athletes are Indy. Go Indy. Go Indy. Your Special Teams are so special. You guys can do this. 48 mins. Indy will dominate for 48 mins. They have the best athletes and the SEC Defensive Backs. (Does the SEC know these guys are missing?) I was just thinking....I made a joke!

#3 is unstoppable. They have never seen anything like him in 9aaa. Wharton and Golden own this one baby. All the talent......INDY! Yea baby! All the Talent! Amazing team. They are peaking at the right time.

Indy rock's. They have a great Band too! Their Drummers! Oh yea! Their band is the X-factor, I don't think anybody has a better Band/Football team duo. They will win it all. Yes I am going out on the limb......Indy wins it all and their band is going to be invited to the Thanksgiving Parade in the Big Apple. Yes! They don't even know it yet, but they are going to get invited to New York. I heard the invitation is going to be delayed until after the game, because the organizers didn't want to take any focus of the Independence Football Team. After all it's about the Indy Team, yea. Go Indy!

That estrogen therapy really seems to be working for you. 

Need some mydol for the cramping there jan Brady?

No one at all said Indy turns up and wins - in fact I called it a very even game and will be close with perhaps special teams deciding it for Indy ..

Yes 9aaa has not seen a tandem of VW and RG..

You forgot it's not only the d line of Soph that matured it linebackers as well whom are all sophomores