Columbia Acad. (10-1) @ Nashville Christian. (10-1)

youthsportsPIX

Good luck to both and I hope for an injury free game. I know I keep saying that, but I had friend miss out on his last game do to an injury. Congrats to CA for making to the 3rd round. I know it's only the second time and it feels good to see your team do well. #1 is a good player and so is #10 (strong arm). I think it'll be a good game. I would have liked to seen NCS but oh well.

As for the WC fan comments.... Well, I don't think anyone wants to lose, especially this time of year, and there is one promise I can make. This coming Friday one of these two teams will watch their seniors play their last high school football game. So, we'll see you can take it.

I thought after we got ArtVandelay's mom to take away his computer we had successfully rid the T of child posters. Anyone got contact info for wildcat89's parents?

I thought you were ArtVandelay?   If ya click on this link and scroll down to the comments section, the next to last comment on this article is your old profile pic with his user name? What's up with that mess?

http://johnsoncitypress.com/article/111907/91-0-texas-dad-files-bullying-complaint-against-coach-after-lopsided-football-victory

And you want to be my latex salesman...lol

Back to topic...NCS is the real deal...I expect them to win convincingly 

I thought you were ArtVandelay? If ya click on this link and scroll down to the comments section, the next to last comment on this article is your old profile pic with his user name? What's up with that mess?

http://johnsoncitypress.com/article/111907/91-0-texas-dad-files-bullying-complaint-against-coach-after-lopsided-football-victory

I think art has multiple accounts on here....lol...busted, sorry arty you can't get nothin past these veterans of the T. Edited by wildcatalumni
  • Upvote 1

Nashville Christian by at least 4 TDs

Dang. Do you really think we are 4 TDs better?

That Ambassador knows his football. He's not had an inaccurate prediction in 5 years, 22 days. As memory serves me, his last mistake was when Sale Creek pulled the ole statute of liberty play to beat Marion County back in 2008.

As he had made a bet with some South Pittsburg fans prior to the game that MC would win by 40, his punishment was to take off all his clothes & crawl through a "spanking tunnel" of a dozen SP fans led by OlePirate, SouthTowner, Pirate._.Mike, & pegleg. He enjoyed it so much he asked to do it again (and again)! Word is the party evolved into a tickle fight and lots of male bonding. :o

Gotta love those strange Marion Countieers. :roflolk:

I thought you were ArtVandelay?   If ya click on this link and scroll down to the comments section, the next to last comment on this article is your old profile pic with his user name? What's up with that mess?

I don't see your evidence there. Doubt I'd spend $24 a pop on multiple Coach T Plus accounts, but certainty you are entitled to your speculations and conspiracy theories. I bet you have a lot of Oliver Stone movies in your video collection. :rolleyes:

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Good luck to both and I hope for an injury free game. I know I keep saying that, but I had friend miss out on his last game do to an injury. Congrats to CA for making to the 3rd round. I know it's only the second time and it feels good to see your team do well. #1 is a good player and so is #10 (strong arm). I think it'll be a good game. I would have liked to seen NCS but oh well.

As for the WC fan comments.... Well, I don't think anyone wants to lose, especially this time of year, and there is one promise I can make. This coming Friday one of these two teams will watch their seniors play their last high school football game. So, we'll see you can take it.

Unfortunately, one of our senior's season ended last night. Broke his leg on the opening kickoff.