Cleveland, Walker Valley, Bradley Central

BigTime23

It would be hard to choose before season even starts between Justin Hare, Kellen Pickel and Tim Cooper for the best guards. Charles Little is the best post player in the entire district. The big guy for Walker vally is tall but he has a terrible attitude so he won't do very good this year. He might do good in his district but he probaly couldn't play in Clevelands district. I don't know who Bradley has for post since Pugh left but I don't think he will be as good as Little. But I think if you had put McMinn on your list that Juan Smith is the best Point guard in this area.

• 2 weeks later...

TN your just a bad cleveland fan who dont know crap about anything or your just a plain idiot. How can you say first of all Bradley just plain stinks? For a team that has gone to the state 2 times in the past 3 years and the 3 time region champions if im not mistaking. Seriously, do you not have a clue? Man your just embarrasing your self on here by comments like that. ;)

I am grateful everyday for the privilege of living in a country where we can voice our opinions in a public forum, however I do attempt to do so only when I have some semblence of the subject I am speaking about. In other words that you possibly might understand, you can be a fan of one specific team, as you so obviously are, but still be objective about the talents of other individuals on other teams. We are fortunate to be in an area where we can enjoy the attributes of many players from three diverse high schools. I have been able to watch the guards and posts from all three teams that are playing now grow up and become very skilled individuals. I have been impressed by all of them at different times. I am a FAN and although I am partial to a particular guard, I still know good talent when I see it and I see it at all three schools. If you know anything about sports, especially basketball, then you should know that the age old adage applies "on any given night..." You are entitled to your opinion and I appreciate that you are so adament about what you believe, but you may want to stop and consider exactly what it is that you are saying before you type it or you may just have to retract your statement.