Dyersburg versus Trezevant

MickMcIntire

dont know about that, they had three  picks last week probably should have had more. but that d line is nice. I think the lbs are there compliment. There not collegiate size but hard physical from all directions. If your not prepared to continuously get punched in the face all night, then just tuck it in early, and hope to leave unscaved. If your not used to getting hit, and continuously getting hit hard. I mean even there offensive players hit. Its something to see when they say lets lock it down. Teams that just seemed to be having success, starts going backwards on downs and geting sacked and fumbling, passes that were being made guys starts dropping and bracing themselves. Then the other teams crowd starts wooo and oooo after every hit.  Should be a slug feat, I dont think dyersburg is ready for that play style, same as in past years. The breed of kid doesnt change...

Un disciplined kids dont have the best defense in the state. Un discipline kids doesnt look forward to shutting teams down after they scout there opening drive. Look at the past few games. I ve seen dyersburg last few games, they capitalize off turnovers, and im sure if a team drives down the field and scores on them they will fold, after two or three such drives. Not big plays but drive and show them they cant stop you type drives. 

3 days and 10 hrs itll all be a distant memory.

Un disciplined kids dont have the best defense in the state. Un discipline kids doesnt look forward to shutting teams down after they scout there opening drive. Look at the past few games. I ve seen dyersburg last few games, they capitalize off turnovers, and im sure if a team drives down the field and scores on them they will fold, after two or three such drives. Not big plays but drive and show them they cant stop you type drives. 

3 days and 10 hrs itll all be a distant memory.

It's how they perform when someone hits them first that will tell the tale...

Best defense in the whole state? Debatable. I'm sure a couple teams out east have a thing or two to say about that. We'll say west Tennessee. That is a little more realistic.

I have seen Trez play. There is no doubt that they are good. They will run the ball all night. I think they had about a 9 minute drive to open the 3rd qt. Impressive. The defense is very good also. Very aggressive LBs. Their tenacity more than makes up for the D line small size.

For you to say that Trez will basically run away with this one is pretty funny. Dyersburg is better than you think. Playing at a very high level. Liberty scored twice last week and may have been atleast once more if it were not for that fumble right before half. Dyersburg offense is better. You should not take them as lightly as you are. Trez may win this but I think it will be closer than you are giving them credit for.

Like I said before. Should be a heck of a game Friday in Memphis! Good luck to both teams.

im a trojan fan no doubt, cousin plays on the team, i played for them for four years, so my heart goes to them, but i cant sit here and say the trojans will win this game, i havent seen Trez play, heard alot of good things about them. but i can only comment on what i have seen from the trojan football team, and they play with a lot of passion on "D" its like they love playing Defense, And i would match dyersburg skill players with any memphis team.(well not every memphis team but you get the point). if dyersburg take care of the ball, then its anybody's game. As a trojan fan i would love for trez to come in this game thinking that they will walk all over the trojans. Cant wait...see you at the old fairgrounds(dyersburg stadium is much better)  

dont know about that, they had three  picks last week probably should have had more. but that d line is nice. I think the lbs are there compliment. There not collegiate size but hard physical from all directions. If your not prepared to continuously get punched in the face all night, then just tuck it in early, and hope to leave unscaved. If your not used to getting hit, and continuously getting hit hard. I mean even there offensive players hit. Its something to see when they say lets lock it down. Teams that just seemed to be having success, starts going backwards on downs and geting sacked and fumbling, passes that were being made guys starts dropping and bracing themselves. Then the other teams crowd starts wooo and oooo after every hit.  Should be a slug feat, I dont think dyersburg is ready for that play style, same as in past years. The breed of kid doesnt change...

That is exactly the style of play that Dyersburg plays.  They will be ready. 

I dont think dyersburg is ready for that play style, same as in past years. The breed of kid doesnt change...

You are crazy, this is a senior loaded team that is healthy and they will have their way with Trezevant. ... Bart and the Trojan Staff will have these boys ready to play, Bart has changed the culture in Dyersburg and those boys in Memphis will see an extremely physical and fast trojan offense and defense... Get ready for an epic Donkey Stompin!!! Go Dyersburg!!!!

Its the same kids who were hyped last year only to get mud flapped. I can see all the hype but when it comes down to it, when one of the other gets down, how will they respond. Will they keep there composure or melt same as all the previous years. You can teach all the x'a and o's but you cant teach heart. Something thats been lacking in dyersburg in the playoffs, especially recently.  Game on !!!!