Dyersburg versus Trezevant

MickMcIntire

Congrats to the Trez...

Trez defense stopped dyersburg offense three times inside the red zone. Too many trips to the well, and we came away with no points. That kills in a playoff game.

Congrats to Dyersburg, time to reload and surprise some people next year...........

Trezevant's D was good, very athletic but don't sit there and act like they are amazing. I would say that field definitely helps with teams not being able to move the ball against them. Dyersburg had numerous chances to be ahead in that game and it just didn't seem to bounce their way(that's sports and life). Trezevant will get punished in the next round because their offense is garbage. The running back is a beast but the rest is complete chaos and will not sustain against Giles.

Chip face it the game should have been over real early but the o wasn't in sync all night. Nothing to do wit d burg. That d was in sync except for maybe 6plays that 1.5 plays a quarter. Who wanted it more. Who stepped up. Who read trust unfinished business. Then put them on lock down. I now who it wasn't. Some quote said bring your lunch pail. Well t high did and made it back to work before lunch was over. Forcing third down punts and fourth and in stops and redone stops all night. Bend but don't break. Do your job. You see what happens when you wake up a hibernating bear. You get mauled then drug off and ate.

There was no bounce there way because t high shut it down. Chip look at da game when d burg was making noise that d was amazing. When d burg needed that conversion that d was amazing, when it looked like d burg had hope of doing anything that amazing d just kept rearing its amazing head. Then when I left d burg all I heard was that d was amazing bye bunnies .

Rumor has it this explosive offense with their huge online and big quick defense or what do they call it the derailed Trojan train was just picked up and thrown off the tracks like a toy in a category 5. Never again uprise against t high. No seniors left. No team maybe in another 3 - 4yeaaars. Can't wait till Tuesday to see the butter job in the gazette. Watch them season quotes. Lunch pail.

Your lack of competence is hilarious. After a big playoff win like that you should definitely be excited, no doubt, but to sit and act as if Trezevant is the best in the state is ignorance. They had 2 possessions in which they moved the ball. I'm not sure how much football you have watched but I definitely wouldn't say an offense is clicking if that's all they've done. Defense is a different story because your guys were in the backfield all night disrupting any kind of run game. I've played enough sports in my life to call a spade a spade and not just beat my chest about the team I root for even when they don't dominate as usual. The Trojans were an equally good team, Trezevant just came out on top and got the little bounces that mattered(including the fumble recovery and the missed catch for Dyersburg in the end zone. You need to get off of your high horse and really take a look at the film and see how close of a game it was.

It really wasn't close at all the score doesn't depict the hopelessness that was on those kids face after thigh scored. The crowd got quiet especially after the rousing standing o at halftime. Lol. Seriously. Two dropped td passes by t high. One drop by d burg. Countless stops and forced 3rd down punts. Honestly just admit d burg had no answer. The chatter was two scores n this ones over. Just da chatter was right. The o got clicking after half hence the 300plus yards rushing 200 + after half.to be so hyped n hAve so much smoke blown up them I was expecting some new breed of d burg, but I got the some ones from last year with a little more meat on their bones. They got the same 9thn 10th graders who mauled them last year. They were senior lead right with an explosive offense who made big plays when they needed to. At least the gazette said so . Bigger faster stronger d burg 2.0 .

All jokes aside I was nervous for a while. Driving to the game then I saw them up close.

It was a game game that could've went either way if t high wasn't there opponent. Lol

Big difference in programs. Y'all get big wins We expect and are expected to win !!!!

Give t high not even half of your resources n they dominate. Y'all spoon feed...and stay getting mauled by smaller much smaller. By da way that field looks nice to bad you'll always be on da train to memphis . Dang derailed again.