Dyersburg versus Trezevant

MickMcIntire

Its the same kids who were hyped last year only to get mud flapped. I can see all the hype but when it comes down to it, when one of the other gets down, how will they respond. Will they keep there composure or melt same as all the previous years. You can teach all the x'a and o's but you cant teach heart. Something thats been lacking in dyersburg in the playoffs, especially recently. Game on !!!!

You can question a lot of things about the Trojans but one thing that is not a question is those boys hearts. They give their all every play. They want that ring worst than anyone.

2 days and 11 hrs and itll all be over for some 1. Then on the road again to cashville. n more trash talk from teams who have never played each other. Cant wait. For Trez that is....

I am giving the Trez all the credit.  They had a great team last year, and should have beaten Covington.  5 more minutes, and they would have.

But please answer my question, is the Trez better this year, than last year? 

I have not seen Trez play, so I am not going to make any predictions.  I do know they have the #1 defense in the State.

Last year, Dyersburg defense contained Trez for 2 and 1/2 quarters, until the defense just wore out.  The Trez defense did an outstanding job in shutting down a young Dyersburg offense.

Still, I would like to know how this years Trez teams compares to last years Trez team, which in my opinion was a dang good team?

Edited by mg

Its the same kids who were hyped last year only to get mud flapped. I can see all the hype but when it comes down to it, when one of the other gets down, how will they respond. Will they keep there composure or melt same as all the previous years. You can teach all the x'a and o's but you cant teach heart. Something thats been lacking in dyersburg in the playoffs, especially recently.  Game on !!!!

I believe thats where your wrong. Trez has been there and should have ben back the last 2 yrs if not for probation, and possibly the worst game of the season played against a suspect covington team.

Funny that you mention keeping composure in one post and that Trez would've been whatever if not for two years probation in the next...You do recall that a meltdown of their composure resulted in that probation, don't you? I'm not saying that such a debacle will happen again, just reminding you that it's not too cunning to predict such a thing when Trez will long be remembered for their title game implosion. Not the same team, but teams do tend to reflect the character of their coach...no Bart Stowe coached team will ever drop their pants like that...take it to the bank.
  • Upvote 1