9AA Tuesday Night Predictions

Cleggy

Tonights line up:

Cheatham Co. vs. Franklin-                             Cheatham Co. rolls

Greenbrier Vs. East Robertson-                      Greenbrier narrowly wins this shootout.  N.

Young wins the personal point battle with M. Bell.

White House vs. Gallatin-                                Improved Gallatin easily wins this one even if

White House had missing footballers.

White House Heritage vs. Springfield              Springfield is much better under new coach, but

the Patriots win this one at home by 8.

Westmoreland vs. Portland                             Toughest to call but I'll say Mo-town wins behind a

strong performance by D. White.

Harpeth vs. Creekwood                                   Ho-hum.  Harpeth will get the educated guess here

I may be wrong but thats my 2 cents worth (if worth that!).  What's yours?

Harpeth 92- Creek Wood 79 doesn't sound too ho-hum to me.

Harpeth beat a good Pearl Cohn team by 1 and lost to a really good Waverly team.  This is what a non district schedule looks like.

Good win for the Indians. I have heard a lot of good things about their new coach and expect them to improve as the season progresses. Went to the Cheatham/Franklin game last night and must say that it was a little strange seeing Coach Wilson in a color other than Harpeth blue. Looks like a rebuilding job for now, but will ultimately be a good career move to go from the train wreck that is also known as Cheatham County Schools to Williamson County. Franklin has a lot of size, but is a bit lacking in the skill department this year. Franklin's program has been good more often than not though, and I expect Coach Wilson to have a great deal of success there over time. The game last night was sloppy to say the least. Didn't think either team played particularly well, but a 20 point win over Franklin is still nothing to sneeze at. I expect the Cubs to get a stiff test when they travel to East Nashville in a rematch of last year's substate game on Thursday night.

Good win for the Indians. I have heard a lot of good things about their new coach and expect them to improve as the season progresses. Went to the Cheatham/Franklin game last night and must say that it was a little strange seeing Coach Wilson in a color other than Harpeth blue. Looks like a rebuilding job for now, but will ultimately be a good career move to go from the train wreck that is also known as Cheatham County Schools to Williamson County. Franklin has a lot of size, but is a bit lacking in the skill department this year. Franklin's program has been good more often than not though, and I expect Coach Wilson to have a great deal of success there over time. The game last night was sloppy to say the least. Didn't think either team played particularly well, but a 20 point win over Franklin is still nothing to sneeze at. I expect the Cubs to get a stiff test when they travel to East Nashville in a rematch of last year's substate game on Thursday night.

That will be a tough game.  A challenge for both teams here.  I think East Lit. wins it but CC will put up a good fight.  On East Lit;'s side, Torry Holt is a top notch player and Patrick Smith is gonna bring some great talent in there as well.  This should be a high scoring game and will probably be fun to watch......if the ref;s don't take over and exert their authoritie (imagine Cartman saying it)  haha. 

WH loses in OT to an imporved Gallatin team, had 3 key players foul out before the game was over. naturally they had no football players which will greatly hinder this team until they get into full swing but defensively just didn't have the drive to get a stop and quality shot. just like last year they rely too much on the 3 and don't look to get to the FT line. will need to find an answer on defense besides running zone ALL the time, but expecting a much better season from them than last year.