Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Least we was at the dance darling ! You was watching ! We'll take our chances with the mighty east ! Hoping TC wins , would rather face a real public than a payed for private any day!

as a follower & fan of FC he was at the dance too. Unlike you he had a big ole state champ private school grin on his face at the end.

I have the utmost respect for TC football & it's tradition after seeing it first hand for 30 years. However, GRACE is talented and more than capable. I picked Grace last spring. Prove me wrong again TC.

I have seen both teams play this year and I personally do not think that GCA is the "Maryville/Alcoa of 2A" like a lot of people are trying to say this year. They are good and they will be tough to beat but I believe if any team can do it then it will be TC.

GCA will be tested for all 4 quarters like I don't think they have been all year. That will be the difference.

Don't forget the fact that #5 will be shaking and baking come PRIME TIME!!!

Edited by CaptainPrimeTime21

No one from our side has said we would handle trousdale I said the game would be decided by 14 or less either way.

That's a crock...all we be hearing all year is how great GCA is blah.blah,blah,  fryday night will be put up or shut up time... :popcorneater:

How many new coaches walking the sidelines for GCA this season RayLewis wannabe?