Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

I laughed about the vault because I know there's not one, lol. I'm sure there are private schools that have huge endowment funds, and reserves that might require vaults, GCA isn't one of them. I don't know about the projects you mentioned.

I'm certain the church (and academy) don't have a huge vault full of gold bars either but you're doing well. The baseball field is gonna be nice but he plans for the new S&C facility is gonna be remarkable. You should ask around, it's gonna be nice.

I think this will be a good game and I think TC Will win in a shootout. GCA had to throw everything at SD. They have a good QB that bailed them out all night. The game was closer then the score but I hope the GCA TC game Is a good one. I love a good playoff match and this will decide it all I think. To God be the glory and good luck to both teams

I think this will be a good game and I think TC Will win in a shootout. GCA had to throw everything at SD. They have a good QB that bailed them out all night. The game was closer then the score but I hope the GCA TC game Is a good one. I love a good playoff match and this will decide it all I think. To God be the glory and good luck to both teams

I'm gonna have to agree with you that the score did not represent how bad it was..... You only had one actual drive on us. One score came on a blocked punt and one on a double pass. We hardly pulled out all the stops. It was a good first half game but that's it.

I'm gonna have to agree with you that the score did not represent how bad it was..... You only had one actual drive on us. One score came on a blocked punt and one on a double pass. We hardly pulled out all the stops. It was a good first half game but that's it.

Raven ole boy you better have a lot of backup on here this week.These guys can talk the talk because they walk the walk!This ain't their first rodeo nor will it be their last.One of the great small football programs in the state,they have a lot of respect from all us small school guys,heck they have put whoopins on a lot of us.This should be a fun week to read the T.Good luck to all and whoever wins bring back the gold! Edited by orngnblk

All i have heard all season mostly from slim shady is that we have no chance against yall.

Slim's the only one in town with ah real ouija board...an they don't lie y'no...tha rest of us haf to use onna them ole roll over 8 balls...you no, the one you ask a question to then roll it over for the answer  :rolleyes:

Edited by Tushhog72
  • Upvote 1