Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

No chance too well conditioned

GCA is well conditioned, I don't think conditioning will be a factor for either unless TC just grinds on their D. I don't think they've saw that much the last couple of years & may not respond well to it. We tried but couldn't do it. Their secondary can be exposed though.

GCA is well conditioned, I don't think conditioning will be a factor for either unless TC just grinds on their D. I don't think they've saw that much the last couple of years & may not respond well to it. We tried but couldn't do it. Their secondary can be exposed though.

Save me a standing spot Crow.

A question for Trousdale fans... How does this team stack up against the 2005 Trousdale team? That was IMO the most physical team that Hampton has ever faced. Your line was like men playing against boys. They knocked one of our studs tooth out on the first possession lol. If your team is anywhere close to that team, then I'm picking Trousdale.

I'm gonna have to agree with you that the score did not represent how bad it was..... You only had one actual drive on us. One score came on a blocked punt and one on a double pass. We hardly pulled out all the stops. It was a good first half game but that's it.

three onside kicks and really one drive in first half. SD beat themselves and I think it would have been set up for a great second half. at most they should have been tied at the half.

three onside kicks and really one drive in first half. SD beat themselves and I think it would have been set up for a great second half. at most they should have been tied at the half.

You guys killed yourselves in the 1st half. You competed alot better than given credit for. Tough luck to you guys, I really have alot of respect for you Seahalks.

three onside kicks and really one drive in first half. SD beat themselves and I think it would have been set up for a great second half. at most they should have been tied at the half.

Come on, I know you are seeing green, but the game that I watched, with some experience behind me, tells me that the game was never close or in jeopardy after the 7-7 tie was broken. SD was beat soundly in every facet of the game. You guys recovered your own onside kick coming out of the half, but still couldn't make a run. 74 yds total rushing, just over 100 yds passing. Over 450 yds total offense for GCA. The numbers don't lie. I'll be happy to continue this conversation on the Grace / Silverdale thread, if you would like. Otherwise, fly away Seahawk, we're on the Trousdale thread now.

Come on, I know you are seeing green, but the game that I watched, with some experience behind me, tells me that the game was never close or in jeopardy after the 7-7 tie was broken. SD was beat soundly in every facet of the game. You guys recovered your own onside kick coming out of the half, but still couldn't make a run. 74 yds total rushing, just over 100 yds passing. Over 450 yds total offense for GCA. The numbers don't lie. I'll be happy to continue this conversation on the Grace / Silverdale thread, if you would like. Otherwise, fly away Seahawk, we're on the Trousdale thread now.

They like to talk after games are over.