Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

serious question for grace fans; on a scale from 0-10, where would you rank gca's conditioning?

Extremely high the workouts are crazy a heck of a lot better than when I played. Not to mention we have 5 interchangeable runningbacks a without a serious drop in talent. So I guess 9 only because we have only played 3 quarters each week.

Edited by Raven52

i figured that went without saying. :lol:

No thanks! On a serious note GRACE has great athletes. Having seen them on tape vs Boyd last yr & against our guys in baseball the past 2 yrs I can say they will pass the eye test when they exit the locker room. However, there is a lot to be said for playing sound competition and being able to impose your will on your opponent. TC kids are always 2 things:

Mentally tough

Fundamentally sound

Add to that they will be more athletic than anyone grace has played at the skill positions.

If I'm mckamey I do anything it takes to get a 2 score lead (9 points) which is a lot tougher than it sounds. Once TC is down 2 scores their base Offense becomes a huge liability because regardless of what TC fans say, they can't throw it enough to beat great teams.

Conversely, TC's staff has faced great throwing offenses before and have had success. In 2009 they were the only team to shut down Lee Maasen and FC's high powered aerial attack. In 2010 they held eventual state champ Signal mtn to fewer pts than anyone and nearly beat them. Last yr they slowed fc's aerial attack but couldn't stop the run, however they were very young at that time.

Until you've played Trousdale, you don't quite understand Trousdale. but you will. I think you'll compete, but ultimately they'll break you're will. Those boys are ALWAYS mentally and physically TOUGH.

the end of days must be near, I NEVER thought PUJO and I would see things similarly but he's right on in this statement.

Extremely high the workouts are crazy a heck of a lot better than when I played. Not to mention we have 5 interchangeable runningbacks a without a serious drop in talent. So I guess 9 only because we have only played 3 quarters each week.

You are fairly new to this deep playoff stuff, I' ve been around this forever,the teams weve played over the years consists of Ezell Harding, CPA, Boyd ,BGA ,FCS,Trousdale, Oneida ,Greenback, Austin East .Alcoa. SP   All of these schools have been powerhouses at different times. iN my opinion the 2005 Trousdale team wass the best one of the bunch. They play a tough schedule every year ,and the goal is and has always been to win the State. This year is no different,