Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Come on, I know you are seeing green, but the game that I watched, with some experience behind me, tells me that the game was never close or in jeopardy after the 7-7 tie was broken. SD was beat soundly in every facet of the game. You guys recovered your own onside kick coming out of the half, but still couldn't make a run. 74 yds total rushing, just over 100 yds passing. Over 450 yds total offense for GCA. The numbers don't lie. I'll be happy to continue this conversation on the Grace / Silverdale thread, if you would like. Otherwise, fly away Seahawk, we're on the Trousdale thread now.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever written a book like Murphy does every year on all these teams? I garuntee you have not. The only teams he doesn't is because the durn coach is to lazy to fill out a durn servey. I bet that Creasy man taught you how to do a good side body block. You think im joking but im not.

roy, you must be joking again cause you are, that creasy man never taught me nothin about no football. when he moved to hartsville he didn't even know where the field was until seven showed him. then seven had to explain to him which tree was for side body blocks and which tree was for tackling. i learned about football from that satterfield man and his boy clint. when that satterfield boy would get murphy's survey he would tell murphy that all of us players were 3 inches shorter and 30 lbs lighter than we really were, i garuntee. murphy still thinks that all the kids in hartsville are full grown when they turn 14, what kind of mess is that?!

Edited by snoball5278

Don't be disrespectful dude. Let's not be a cyber gangster..like I said the game was closer then the score said and if your "experience" know football then they would know that..anyways I didn't tell you to reply so do tell me where to go to post..like I said to God be the glory and good luck to both teams.

Concentrate on basketball this is trousdale GCA board. You had your turn. Edited by Raven52

Get off my line dude. With your arrogant self..you just want to say stuff. I said it wasn't no one else post. So stop tryin so hard lil guy.

Sentence structure is not your strong suit is it? I'm giving you serious advice read your posts out loud before you post them. Fly away lil sea chicken fly away. Oh and by the way this is easy....you're making it easy. Edited by Raven52