Semi-Finals: Cleveland @ West

Hello Knoxville West fans! My name is PASSIVE da' OWL AGGRESSIVE......one of the representatives of 5aaa. A little history....5aaa is a very competitive district...... It seems like you steam rolled thru your district....and Murivul was the only loss.....well we have Ooltewah whom I'm a longtime supporter of......we were 5aaa District Champs in a tight race by overall record...and second seed in quad 2....then you have East Hamilton....3 rd seed with the same record but one loss compliments of the Owls.....and then you have Cleveland...5th seed with the same record in the district as the the other 2 teams but 1 loss compliments of the Canes...and 2 overall losses compliments of McCallie and West.....The Canes eliminated the Owls in the 2nd rd. and the BlueRaiders eliminated the Canes in the quarter finals......three good teams had to eliminate each other to get back to you....and that was the motivation for the Raiders.......How the West was won earlier will not be so easy this round and I will explain later....#GO blue!!!!!

oh lord :popcorneater:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Knoxville West fans! My name is PASSIVE da' OWL AGGRESSIVE......one of the representatives of 5aaa. A little history....5aaa is a very competitive district...... It seems like you steam rolled thru your district....and Murivul was the only loss.....well we have Ooltewah whom I'm a longtime supporter of......we were 5aaa District Champs in a tight race by overall record...and second seed in quad 2....then you have East Hamilton....3 rd seed with the same record but one loss compliments of the Owls.....and then you have Cleveland...5th seed with the same record in the district as the the other 2 teams but 1 loss compliments of the Canes...and 2 overall losses compliments of McCallie and West.....The Canes eliminated the Owls in the 2nd rd. and the BlueRaiders eliminated the Canes in the quarter finals......three good teams had to eliminate each other to get back to you....and that was the motivation for the Raiders.......How the West was won earlier will not be so easy this round and I will explain later....#GO blue!!!!!

:) my man

This should be interesting.... Not even humble pie and moth balls can keep this guy away...

Not sure who you're talking about because Trey Davis and Tommy Pridemore play corner, Max Bacon plays SS and Alex Burch plays FS. Alex is hurt and I posted the secondary line up in a previous post.

Burch will be a loss but we are substituting a kid that was the starting CB through the first 5 games.

Are you sure you are not a coach? If you are, does your HC approve of you sharing all this info?

I know you stated you were involved in the 8th grade program back in the day, but you are way to knowledgeable about West...

Cleveland and Henry County would certainly disagree with that.  This will be a tough game under the "hard to beat a good team twice" category.  The Burch injury is big, but they have played through that exact same situation already this year.  That's called contingency plan.  The coaches have emergency plans in place for injuries for each kid.  Fortunately for West they have already dealt with Burch being out and it woriked out just fine.  But he will be missed, he is a great defensive back. 

I know West jumped out to an early lead the first time they played & Cleveland made it tighter toward the end. That's about all I recall (I wasn't there). Were Cleveland's TD's in the second half against West's 1's or 2's (or a combination)? I need to know to make my prediction. I picked CHS by 7 last week, so you may want to pay attention - haha!

Edited by FootballFan51