Ensworth Radio Crew

TheBrooklynBrawler

Whatever company live streamed that game should be in trouble because there's no way that announcers should be able to verbally degrade a student-athlete in a manner such as that. That was poor class all the way around. Period!

Good gosh man I'm pretty sure they were just High School Kids too ... geeez 

Whatever company live streamed that game should be in trouble because there's no way that announcers should be able to verbally degrade a student-athlete in a manner such as that. That was poor class all the way around. Period!

The live stream is a student project that has been pulled down.  Lots of raw emotions in this situation and probably a lot of things done and said that lots of people wish could be taken back.  Not necessary to fan the flame on this one.

The live stream is a student project that has been pulled down.  Lots of raw emotions in this situation and probably a lot of things done and said that lots of people wish could be taken back.  Not necessary to fan the flame on this one.

I hope that's not true , kids should be allowed to make a mistake without having something like this shut down on them , that's what Learning is all about , correcting mistakes . 

I hope that's not true , kids should be allowed to make a mistake without having something like this shut down on them , that's what Learning is all about , correcting mistakes . 

Pep - sorry I was not specific enough.  This particular game has pulled down from the livestream on the Ensworth.com website.  I don't know for certain but I think the program will be continued with some input from the school to correct this particular situation.   

It's unfair to the kid from the other school and to the university that was dogged out.

It's obvious you're not a D2 person, so I'll assume your ties are with UT.  Get one of your Big Orange lawyer buddies to file a defamation suit against the Ensworth students.  That will divert attention from the football team and garner you some positive press.  :huh:

Edited by owlbooster

It's obvious you're not a D2 person, so I'll assume your ties are with UT.  Get one of your Big Orange lawyer buddies to file a defamation suit against the Ensworth students.  That will divert attention from the football team and garner you some positive press.  :huh:

The unassailable hurdle for any such defamation suit on behalf of the Big Orange is that truth is a defense. Just kidding.