Anderson County 2014

Mav4life

Or you could take it as Oskie tootin his on horn...just an opinion tho

And a singularly misinformed opinion that would be and indeed is!  I'm not one to engage in a lot of hyperbole, and what I said about him is absolutely true. He doesn't know who I am (in real life he does, but not on this make believe board).  Look how few times he posts.  I've never seen him toot his own horn.  He posts infrequently but when he does he makes pithy insightful comments and leaves it at that.  This is the first time I've ever seen him riled.  So erell, you be barking up the wrong tree lad!  B)

Edited by MavMaximus

And a singularly misinformed opinion that would be and indeed is! I'm not one to engage in a lot of hyperbole, and what I said about him is absolutely true. He doesn't know who I am (in real life he does, but not on this make believe board). Look how few times he posts. I've never seen him toot his own horn. He posts infrequently but when he does he makes pithy insightful comments and leaves it at that. This is the first time I've ever seen him riled. So erell, you be barking up the wrong tree lad! B)

+1, Oskie replying so infrequantly shows he is not tooting a horn, he took my comment incorrectly and was doing nothing other than defending his players like all good coaches do, it was nothing more than a misunderstanding and I appologize for it as it was from a post that was not tastefully written, Erell on the other hand has proven to be no more than someone that likes to stir the pot, Mav fans are better than that.

Thank you thats all I need. i have bled blue and silver my whole adult life and will continue to do so

I wouldnt expect anything else, I am pretty sure I know who you are and if I am right you are a true maverick, I also would like to say Thanks, while I was playing you were one of the ones I looked up to, have a great thanksgiving

+1, Oskie replying so infrequantly shows he is not tooting a horn, he took my comment incorrectly and was doing nothing other than defending his players like all good coaches do, it was nothing more than a misunderstanding and I appologize for it as it was from a post that was not tastefully written, Erell on the other hand has proven to be no more than someone that likes to stir the pot, Mav fans are better than that.

So you are saying that MAV fans never stir the pot??