Bradley Invitational

wrestlingdad64

2012 Team List: Blackman, Bradley, Chattanooga Central, Dalton (GA), Eagleville, East Hamilton, East Ridge, Gordon Lee (GA), Halls, Heritage (TN), Hixson, Hoover (AL), Huntsville (AL), Maryville, McMinn Co, Mount Juliet, Norte Dame, Rhea County, Scottsboro (AL), Seymour, Signal Mountain, Soddy Daisy, TN High, Tullahoma, Walker Valley, Whitewater (GA), and William Blount

I believe I heard about another fine entry or two

• Upvote 1

It appears an ok Bradley Alum doesn't appreciate my posting last year's attendees. Where's DaBears?

One thing's for sure, This year's BC tradition steps up to some competition both near & far with Baylor very soon, McCallie as well. They go down to the latest in Georgia Power houses Archer and then Woodstock.

If they are to beat the defending state champion Cleveland this year, the following is what will happen each & Every natch,IMO...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=403132409806267

GOT TO LOVE IT!!!

• Upvote 1

Tournament was expanded to 30 teams. Most should be mostly full line-ups w/ a few partials here and there. Confirmed teams are: 

Bradley Central

Blackmon

Heritage, TN

Chatt. Central

Signal Mtn.

TN High

Huntsville, AL

Mortimer Jordan, AL

Bearden

William Blount

Halls

Seymour

Scottsboro, AL

Tullahoma

Clarksville

Newnan, GA

Hixson

Walker Valley

Maryville

Notre Dame

East Hamilton

Gibbs

Hardin Valley

Dalton, GA

Father Ryan

East Ridge

Franklin

Commerce, GA

South Doyle

Etowah, GA

WrestlingDad64...I hope this helps. 

Mr. Sommers...My scheduling may be a bit overzealous, but I believe it will make us better and more prepared for February. As far as Cleveland (and the rest of the state for that matter) and your link goes, we hope to provide some very memorable matches and moments throughout this season and hopefully surprise some people in the process. The hunted have now become the hunters, so this should be a fun season for the Bears. And, an ol' Bear alum getting upset w/ you posting the teams...that's strange? The official tournament letter to coaches has been public for quite some time now. Either way, the BC Invitational should prove to be an entertaining and interesting tournament. Hope that all is well and see you matside...

Ben Smith

Bradley Wrestling

Coach, there's a rich tradition in the Cleveland area that began in the 60's! You probably have the most accolades of any Tennessee wrestler that never won the state... & I know because of this you are so addictively hungry to see the next generation continue with the amazing Bradley tradition that Turner Jackson ∧ Steve logsdon had began in the 70's 80's 90's and recent years. it also wouldn't surprise me to see some of your future state champions go Undfeated, including every top ranked wrestlers in the state of Tennessee... All divisions! :)