South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

I would like glen to see this youtube clip of tornadoes playin and see what he thinks i think the union boys are a lil fast but mostly looked big and slow on defense. We know the Pirates are real fast , but maybe mr. Youtube played them in slow motion to throw us railbird washed up used to bes off so we think they are real slow and we will out quick them. Is mr. Youtube a union city fan?? Glen please give me your take on this mess. I think it will be a good game, but unlike some posters from the speedway i say The mighty Pirates by 7 points but if they run the SANGLE Wang they will win by 28 points.. 46 on 2 coach Moore just do it!!!! And Mr. Bass please dont tell me how good Union City is as im sure they wouldn't be playin for the gold ball if they weren't, so come on back to our side bro

Edited by URJasper2

lol these guys can eat hay and pull wagons ! They will be heck to battle in the trenches!

Swo NCS appeared to be large boys as well! You guys get beat up any last night?

Dave as far as I know we are in good shape. The NCS boys were big and had great technique especially in pass blocking. We did a good job for the most part against the run, But thier qb had all night long to throw. until we started corner blitzing him.

I would like glen to see this youtube clip of tornadoes playin and see what he thinks i think the union boys are a lil fast but mostly looked big and slow on defense. We know the Pirates are real fast , but maybe mr. Youtube played them in slow motion to throw us railbird washed up used to bes off so we think they are real slow and we will out quick them. Is mr. Youtube a union city fan?? Glen please give me your take on this mess. I think it will be a good game, but unlike some posters from the speedway i say The mighty Pirates by 7 points but if they run the SANGLE Wang they will win by 28 points.. 46 on 2 coach Moore just do it!!!! And Mr. Bass please dont tell me how good Union City is as im sure they wouldn't be playin for the gold ball if they weren't, so come on back to our side bro

Mr youtube is not a UC fan. As far as looking slow.... I will omly have to ask your opinoin of that sometime Friday afternoon. I think we have some guys who are faster than others. Our interior defenseive lineman are not speedsters but the rest of the guys play on offense to so I think we can get to the ball pretty quick. If you want to look at more UC stuff i'm sure you can find it out there. I would point you in the directio if I knew where it was.

no they aren't slow they have real good speed the Defensive tackles are the slowest but still quick and a lot of power they can cause problems in the back field. The ends have good speed coming off the edges and bottom line this defense is good and SP will have problems running the ball especially up the middle NCS tried going up the middle and had no success they had to run to the outside and had some success but not much cause we did get to them out there with the OLB and DB able to get to them there most of the time.

Let me just say this to you "Pirate Lovers", you remember we had a kicker ? We have another one now. You also remember you showed up thinking you were going to just walk out on the field in 2009 and walk off with a Gold Ball ( it does look good in our trophy case by the way ), well, just keep on keepin' on.... We will show up...do nothing fancy and play our game. We expect a tough game and yes, the two best teams are once again playing for GOLD. NCS thought they would run over us with their power and speed but didn't happen. If we play our game...try and keep our turnovers down ( which really hurts many times ), we will walk away with the Gold once again. I remember watching Union City run the ball DOWN YOUR THROAT time after time in 2009 and then when the game was over...we saw your backs/numbers of your team jersey's walking as fast as you could to your bus and headed back south, didn't even take time to undress or shower. . We will be ready to play, hope you run your mouths in this game like you did against Coalfield because the TSSAA already has a watchful eye on you, I have the inside source on that as well.... So, come to Cookeville, do your little pregame "parade" out onto the field, and get ready to be in the largest dog fight you have been in ALL season. Just ask NCS or anyone else we have played. We will hit you like you have not been hit all year. Good luck, safe travels and I pray for a clean, injury free game. GO TORNADOES!!!!!!!!!

i see UC has one too! Sure glad your not mad lol! Whew?? Can you tell us how you really feel ? Just kidding fellow.. I hope we can just stay on the field and keep it close. Please don't hit us too hard because we are already pretty banged up from our schedule and last night. But we do have a kicker this year maybe that will help us stick around a couple extra qtr 's. Good luck to UC and I personally am hoping for a boring 3 to 0 game. Safe travels to you also. I hope we coachters can all meet Friday and Shake hands maybe we can convince you not all Pirate fans are terrible people.

May god be with us all and I pray for an injury free game!

Thanks Mr dog and M r. Swo sounds like you boys will be a team in the hunt for a while then! I didnt mean to imply the whole team wasnt real fast just them big ole linemen, i see them linebackers are kinda fast and those DBS are fast. I'll know more one i hear from Glenn tho because he is our speed scout and knows better than i the difference between kinda fast and fast and real fast. Please dont tell them fellers up there about our SANGLE Wang secret because it is a secret but if the quarter back goes side saddle it could get ugly because youngsters of today would think the world was ending if they saw that .

ucdiditagain is still mad about how we were treated by some posters from 09. Heck I was mad about it for a while myself. However I feel like for the most part we have the respect of the core of the Pirates fan base and supporters this time around. Ucdiditagain my friend I have your back and I know you have mine but there has been very little smack talk from thier side this time. Both sides know that this will be a battle. Anyone who thinks either team is gonna run away with this one is delusional.