Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Lets just play ball already. so this BS will come to an end. We both have something to prove. If time last, we'll find out about 2pm sat. Afternoon. No matter the outcome, both teams have had an "Outstanding Season" . Wish I was able to attend another championship game with TC, but due to conflicting times. I'll have to view Via- LED. To both teams give it all & hope it's an injury free game !

Well said ole3putt. Both teams have accompolished amazing things. No matter how it goes down these are the last 2 teams standing. Congrats boys from both teams these are days you will tell your grandchildren about

Snoball, you need to tell that Creasy man if it is going to rain like it is during our game that he needs to spray those boys jerseys with Scotchguard so they will not be heavy and can run faster.  That Creasy man also needs to put some RainX on his balls to keep them dry so that Harper boy does not fumble.  I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye and that is what he said that Moore man was going to do.  You think im joking but im not.

roy, that is a good idea, i garuntee. my uncle has a furniture store i called him but he said they get all their scotchguard from a factory in chattanooga. and we can't get it up here fast enough. i garuntee that that pegleg man can get it up here in his plane if you can talk him into it. you need to talk that pegleg man into doing that for us i garuntee. if you do i will see if i can talk that creasy man into letting you run out on the field with the yellow jackets before the game. you think i'm joking but i'm not.

Cwood thanks for the support. But until we prove wr can play with them they think their umm stuff dont stink. Saturday we serving cold crow to these old yellow jackets. Just like a lot of pests give them a little syrup and they are easy to kill.

Your team deserves some respect. I believe your boys will earn it in this game. I've seen them play a few times and I know they have what it takes. One word to describe them.......relentless. Good luck Cards. Mash the stingers out of em. Good luck to both teams. Hopefully no injuries. It takes a lot to get where you are.