Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Snoball that Creasy man needs to let those chickens back out and make those boys put on ankle weights and tie a 25lb weight to their back and then chase the chickens again. If they can catch them like that they will be real fast for this championship game. You think im joking but im not.

roy, you must be joking because you are. those boys were already pulling school bus tires when they caught those chickens. and not the old worn out tires neither, that creasy man was making those boys pull the tires that were still on the bus. that satterfield man's boy clint thought people were joking when they told him that but when he saw it for his own eyes he made that creasy man stop because it was making flat spots on that satterfield man's boy clint's bus tires. and I garuntee we cook those chickens for the team to eat after they catch them. now the only chickens left in town are the ones at the piggy wiggly and anybody could catch those, i garuntee they could.

Edited by snoball5278

I am glad that Adamsville sat a private down... Believe me, however I was so looking forward to reading the banter that sno, slim, seven, and even ole tushy was going to let loose on TCAintestines.... But we have what we have....it's almost Christmas Sno... I'm thinking one of those TC State Champ shirts with a new year added to it would be about right when you walk across the street for our yearly wrestling match.... What do ya think?

Edited by JACKETFAN90

roy, you must be joking because you are. those boys were already pulling school bus tires when they caught those chickens. and not the old worn out tires neither, that creasy man was making those boys pull the tires that were still on the bus. that satterfield man's boy clint thought people were joking when they told him that but when he saw it for his own eyes he made that creasy man stop because it was making flat spots on that satterfield man's boy clint's bus tires. and I garuntee we cook those chickens for the team to eat after they catch them. now the only chickens left in town are the ones at the piggy wiggly and anybody could catch those, i garuntee they could.

+

I am glad that Adamsville sat a private down... Believe me, however I was so looking forward to reading the banter that sno, slim, seven, and even ole tushy was going to let loose on TCAintestines.... But we have what we have....it's almost Christmas Sno... I'm thinking one of those TC State Champ shirts with a new year added to it would be about right when you walk across the street for our yearly wrestling match.... What do ya think?

i'm getting too old, but i'm also getting smarter... and a taser.  :ph34r: