Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

You boys keep thinking we just gonna lay down. Heck if it is cold I might just stay in hotel. That way I dont waste my money and leave at half time. The almighty yellow jackets oh my I dont think I can bear to watch. Neary is not all we have but we only run what we have to run. We will take our chances and show up anyway. You guys have the right to brag and beat your chests. No team from the west has repped well ever. But hey stranger things have happened

Edited by cardfan

You boys keep thinking we just gonna lay down. Heck if it is cold I might just stay in hotel. That way I dont waste my money and leave at half time. The almighty yellow jackets oh my I dont think I can bear to watch. Neary is not all we have but we only run what we have to run. We will take our chances and show up anyway. You guys have the right to brag and beat your chests. No team from the west has repped well ever. But hey stranger things have happened

How well conditioned are your guys late in the 4th?

Raven, you are wrong. If they win it won't be by 4 TD's. They were the first real physical team grace played so it's hard for you to judge. We played ECS who gave Webb all they wanted in semis. ECS was a very, very physical team but Adamsville is just as physical if not more and have a better back. That's saying a lot because Heotis is a Mr. football finalist from ECS. TC will not be more physical. Nobody will hit you on defense like Neary. You guys are underestimating these guys. TCA played a really tough schedule and the REDBIRDS were more physical than anybody other than ECS.

Let me give you a football lesson from an old SP coach...His words...Trousdale County will always be the best coached, fundamentally physical based team you will ever play against. SP people know how Trousdale is and GCA just found out. Are they four touchdowns better? I  don't know. Honestly, noone does. But one thing I do know is that you will hear "thuds" from all the popping going on Saturday.

Let me give you a football lesson from an old SP coach...His words...Trousdale County will always be the best coached, fundamentally physical based team you will ever play against. SP people know how Trousdale is and GCA just found out. Are they four touchdowns better? I don't know. Honestly, noone does. But one thing I do know is that you will hear "thuds" from all the popping going on Saturday.

No doubt your a physical team ! The thuds will be from both teams ! I'm not stupid enough to predict a blow out for us but I think we can play with TC!