Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Sir, I don't post often, but in this instance, you are in need of some schooling.

It is and forever will be TC alumni prerogative to bring up our history anytime we feel like it. Furthermore, because of our history, anyone and everyone in the homes where players or coaches reside ,past or present can and will talk about our TRADITION with respect and honor. You, sir, would do good to learn and remember that.

Gotta remember, when mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

By the way, Danny Joe is who I first listened to talk about football.

Preach on! Maybe,like GCA, they will understand after Saturday that these boys aren't just playing for this game, this win or this championship. They are playing for the whole County. They are playing for a dream they've had since they were little boys. They're playing to be the next to add another year to that sign at Tha Creekbank. That's powerful stuff right there.

And the whole town will be behind them like we were in Knoxville.

So Adamsville to ignore our TRADITION would not be a good game plan.... ask Woodmore. ;)

Edited by TCGrad97

So does anyone from TC ever talk about match ups or y'all just spew hate ?

i'm pretty free today, so i should be able to post often. i will give you a sunday special, ask me anything you want regarding the game and i will give you the straightest answers i can. :thumb: 

but come monday, i'm going right back to having fun and talking jive. :lol:

Preach on! Maybe,like GCA, they will understand after Saturday that these boys aren't just playing for this game, this win or this championship. They are playing for the whole County. They are playing for a dream they've had since they were little boys. They're playing to be the next to add another year to that sign at Tha Creekbank. That's powerful stuff right there.

So Adamsville to ignore our TRADITION would not be a good game plan.... ask Woodmore. ;)

dead on. the gold ball is a high honor, no doubt. but getting to put your name in the hat with all the other teams from tc to get gold balls is a whole other level. :thumb:

Are you people delusional , we RESPECT your tradition and your program ! If this is your battle cry your beating a dead horse ! This is 2013 !