Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Lets talk football then...last week I said we would hold GCA to their lowest point total of the year. I was close. They only scored 27 on CAK, but we gift wrapped there second TD. Creasy, Keaton and crew will have a game plan to stop what you do best. Sounds like that would be running Neary. I'm sure he is a fine back...I have no doubt about that. I also don't have a doubt that this will be the best defense he has ran into all year.

Glad to see you guys join me, been taking a lashing! They keep saying that they want to talk stats but don't really see a lot they can talk about. Hard to imagine woodmore would play such a schedule running up scores on very sub par teams. And especially see the followers brag so much about it !!!!!!

He may determine the baseball schedule, but I doubt he has too much say in who they play on the gridiron.

And I agree with some of the red birds...

They been around a lot longer than our last opponent. They know and respect who we are, so we don't really have to "enlighten" them like we did last week. Rise up!!!

That RISEUP junk was corney as heck. I'd rather go with KNOCKDOWN.