Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Yep sure have seen both teams now trousdale in person adamsville on film. Here is the distinct difference. Trousdale is ferocious, tenacious, mean, intense, and good. Adamsville is just good they lack swagger.

Well Raven, they need to give you some film training over at Richard's Sporting Goods! I have seen Adamsville twice in person and watched both of TC's games versus Goodpasture on film. One thing is for certain, neither team will beat the other by 4 TD's. I suspect it will be a one score difference or maybe an extra point difference. #7 and # 2 will lay the wood as good as anybody on TC. Adamsville does have other weapons. They have a 6'5 receiver who is a great athlete and has great hands. They use him when needed. Their OL and DL will go toe to toe with TC . Biggest difference will be the will power of #7. You will not stop him! He is 100% healthy unlike earlier in the year and unlike last years Championship game.

Well Raven, they need to give you some film training over at Richard's Sporting Goods! I have seen Adamsville twice in person and watched both of TC's games versus Goodpasture on film. One thing is for certain, neither team will beat the other by 4 TD's. I suspect it will be a one score difference or maybe an extra point difference. #7 and # 2 will lay the wood as good as anybody on TC. Adamsville does have other weapons. They have a 6'5 receiver who is a great athlete and has great hands. They use him when needed. Their OL and DL will go toe to toe with TC . Biggest difference will be the will power of #7. You will not stop him! He is 100% healthy unlike earlier in the year and unlike last years Championship game.

Idk im pretty handy with the ole film study but i really just said 4 tds to stir the pot. I will give my realistic prediction later this week. I cant help myself sometimes!