Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Good luck to the Adamsville Cardinals and Coach Brandon Gray! Adamsville's defensive line is stout and aggressive. They have extraordinary size on the defensive line for a 2A school. The DL is also very athletic. Offensive line is huge. They are monsters for 2A. They will push and push until they wear you down. They have good depth on the OL and DL. Linebackers are headhunters. Secondary is tough as nails. Their two best players, Neary and Wallis, play safety and corner and will knock your block off. Defense is not super fast but fast enough. They will hit you and hit you hard. QB is very adequate and can pass pretty well when needed. Burcham and Wallis are outstanding receivers and very, very physical. Kicking game is adequate but immensely improved. Kickoff return game is outstanding as Wallis and Neary are tough to tackle. Punt team is solid as Burcham can consistently punt 40 yards. If I'm an outsider looking in I would think that's a very good football team. The only problem is that I'm leaving out the X factor........................Zak Neary!!!!!! You add

him to the above strong suits of this team and you have a Great Football team! If everyone does their job and Zak is just Zak the Cardinals will win by 1 to 2 TD's. Obviously TC is a really good team but I don't think they realize what is coming. Very well coached team as well! Go Cardinals! Make District 15 A proud!!!

I guess us Adamsville people should just lay on down, praise the almighty Eastern Tennessee teams, and hand them the golden ball of state championship. That must've been what we were playing TCA for to see who could hand over the golden ball to the Gods of 2a Tennessee Football. I mean they're gonna blow us out from what all these people are saying through this thread. I mean dang we will give you anything for 1 TD. We are just peasants to you East Tennessee Football teams. I mean since the past is so determining on the game Saturday. Every West Tennessee football team should just shut down and play horseshoes, and east and middle should duke it out. But we all know East will win. I mean we did beat Eagleville that only let up how many point with their defense? But that's not enough we need magic to help us beat y'all. HAIL EAST TENNESSEE! HAIL EAST TENNESSEE! HAIL EAST TENNESSEE!!

I guess us Adamsville people should just lay on down, praise the almighty Eastern Tennessee teams, and hand them the golden ball of state championship. That must've been what we were playing TCA for to see who could hand over the golden ball to the Gods of 2a Tennessee Football. I mean they're gonna blow us out from what all these people are saying through this thread. I mean dang we will give you anything for 1 TD. We are just peasants to you East Tennessee Football teams. I mean since the past is so determining on the game Saturday. Every West Tennessee football team should just shut down and play horseshoes, and east and middle should duke it out. But we all know East will win. I mean we did beat Eagleville that only let up how many point with their defense? But that's not enough we need magic to help us beat y'all. HAIL EAST TENNESSEE! HAIL EAST TENNESSEE! HAIL EAST TENNESSEE!!

Preach it brother!!!