Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

Super pumped to see West in the state championship!! Let me speak on the behalf of the Fulton Falcons...... GET EM REBELS!! We're pulling for you!! Bring that 5A gold ball back to Knoxville.

I hope "Good luck" turns to congrats tomorrow night.

Thanks brother... Good Luck to Fulton on Saturday...Get that back 2 back!

Go West!

• Upvote 1

Bizarre to me that no West fans have inquired about what I believe is Henry County's most dangerous, effective weapon and, in my opinion, an irreplaceable key to our success this year. Seems to have happened over and over this year. If the team has under appreciated this aspect of our strategy, I predict a long night.

Facts what 'cha talking about?

I noticed that driving directions were printed in the PI today. I'd recommend skipping exit 286 (willow ave) and taking exit 287 (Jefferson). Willow is going to be PACKED since most of you guys will arrive during rush hour and when Tech students head home for the weekend. Jefferson will still be bad, but not like willow.

Even better would be exit 288 (hwy 111) and taking the 10th st. exit.

The PI also said that you could watch the game on channel 12 if you had Charter cable. There is no game on that channel tonight either. Either the T$$AA gave bad info or the TV station isn't going to carry the broadcast.

No disrespect to Henry Co. Just making an observation. Go West. i love hs football.

I am guessing that your observation is that HC doesn't have a QB that runs the 40 in 4.4 like they did in 2011, or a 220lb. running back they had in 2011, or a 6'7'' 280lb. OL that is starting for Vanderbilt now, or a defensive line that averaged around 280lb. in 2011. I could go on but it probably wouldn't change your mind but i guarantee you that this team will give you all you want and then some.

Well everyone drive safe and here's to a great and injury free ball game...may the best team win...

As for my final prediction for the year I've stood by my guys all year and will be proud of them win or lose. I'm going with West 28 Henry Co 20.

Go West!

Good luck to all traveling, and to each team for an injury free game.  Let's go Big Red, and bring home that gold ball!

WestHIgh4Life, I won't predict a score, but I feel like Henry County will win with a similar score, I think these  2 defenses will play a big role in the game.

Edited by hubjr

I am guessing that your observation is that HC doesn't have a QB that runs the 40 in 4.4 like they did in 2011, or a 220lb. running back they had in 2011, or a 6'7'' 280lb. OL that is starting for Vanderbilt now, or a defensive line that averaged around 280lb. in 2011. I could go on but it probably wouldn't change your mind but i guarantee you that this team will give you all you want and then some.

My observation is based on what i have seen of West. I said no disrespect to Henry Co. Im sure that they are a good team. Now get your panties out of a wad. Go West Rebels!!!!!

Sorry if i offended you but i was just telling you the observation i have of Henry Co. Should be a great game, come on over to Cookeville and watch it. Seems to me you are the one with your panties in a wad.

ROLL RED ROLL!!

Well everyone drive safe and here's to a great and injury free ball game...may the best team win...

As for my final prediction for the year I've stood by my guys all year and will be proud of them win or lose. I'm going with West 28 Henry Co 20.

Go West!

Been good posting back and forth with some different posters this week. Hope you have safe travels and like you said .....may the best team win.....

I'm thinking that it may be like HC 21 - West 14 but who knows especially with the weather playing a factor.