Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

Well . . . too quiet on here, so I'll post some Facts and get everybody stirred up.

Facts:

1   Maryville is overrated

2   All playoff games, including the championship final, should be played at the home field of the team with the best record

3   The weather conditions this Friday will greatly favor Henry County

4   StarsandBars is far more intelligent and can spell better than he posts

5   I am worried about RedWarrior, any one know if he is ok?

6   We should all agree now to agree with whatever outcome The Yanker predicts later this week

7   East Tennessee football is far superior to high school football in Georgia

8   Where is the QB from CAK from the past 2 years?

9   Henry County will increase the attendance record we set in 2011 this Friday night

I've always told everyone he was by far Smarter than any of us , plus his Cifering .... well I'm surprised NASA don't come a calling on him !!

Pretty sure I heard Mark Packer say on the locker room not too long ago that charlie high and davis howell both were burnt out on football and quit.

Hadn't heard this, but I'm not surprised. Don't remember him playing this season at all.

University records show that he's still enrolled as a student.

Edited by chaos001

This is from today's Tech Times campus informational email just FYI: The TSSAA high school football championship series games will be hosted on our campus Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Dec. 5, 6 and 7, and faculty, students and staff will see one major change in parking arrangements this year. You will see parking teams monitoring lots and collecting money on the perimeter of campus. For instance, teams will be stationed at 7th Street if you are entering on Peachtree Avenue. Visitors will pay a TSSAA parking fee, but all faculty, staff and students with university hangtags will be waved through.

WARNING: If you arrive on campus before 4:30, you must park in the designated areas or you will be ticketed.