Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

MSU, do you honestly believe that Quarles could move over to Maryville Heritage and coach and scheme them into an immediate winner ( without some of his players transferring )??

I will answer that; let him take his coaching staff and give him 3 years, if he is not winning state titles he will definitely be in the mix and eventually start winning them. Given, Maryville has decent high school football players year in, year out, I never thought they were overly talented teams, Certainly not as talented as a lot of the teams they had to play and have beaton. I have pretty much watched every state title game since 2000 so I do have a good perspective on this. He continues to win w/ a different QB every 2-3 years as well, equally impressive. They do have great players from time to time who gets full rides to big schools but definitely not as many as a lot of other schools.....

Edited by Kevin38

I have thought all along this would be a close game, like 2011 with both teams being less than 20 on the board and the difference being a field goal withthe W going eighter way. That was until last Friday night. HC going to Northeast was probably the best thing that could have happened to them. It was the first time all year they played with aggression and attitude. If that team shows up this Friday there is a good chance it could be a 2 to 3 touchdown difference.

I have thought all along this would be a close game, like 2011 with both teams being less than 20 on the board and the difference being a field goal withthe W going eighter way. That was until last Friday night. HC going to Northeast was probably the best thing that could have happened to them. It was the first time all year they played with aggression and attitude. If that team shows up this Friday there is a good chance it could be a 2 to 3 touchdown difference.

I just don't see it being more than 7 point win for either team. This West team is better coached and much more disciplined than Northeast. I honestly believe this comes down to a 4th quarter mistake or penalty that decides the game.

In 2011 , we parked in the big lot behind the East side. There was plenty of areas for tailgating. There was a huge HC crowd on the other side too. OCCUPY COOKEVILLE !!!!

Hey chaos, do you know if there is a designated area setup for tailgaters? If not, where would you suggest?