2014 District 10-AAA

howdoitknow

It would not surprise me at all if all of District 10AAA wins out on the first week.

And I am picking Northwest to be the surprise of the district with 5 wins.

10-AAA won't win out. Rossview will have their hands full traveling to Hillsboro who should be favored in that game.

Also, Kenwood won't beat Indy @ Indy. Word is Indy is better then they were last year

Henry Co @ Liberty Tech

Clarksville @ Goodpasture

Rossview @ Hillsboro

Kenwood @ Independence

Northeast @ Centennial

Northwest @ Stewart Co

Springfield @ Greenbrier

West Creek @ Todd Co

Henry Co. is probably still the best team in the district, but I think there will be a new number 2. CHS looked pretty good in the spring and has continued to improve over the summer. Rossview and Kenwood will battle for the third spot, NE will finish fifth. NW, Springfield and WC will be 6th 7th and 8th in some order.

And that is how it really is!

Henry Co @ Liberty Tech

Clarksville @ Goodpasture

Rossview @ Hillsboro

Kenwood @ Independence

Northeast @ Centennial

Northwest @ Stewart Co

Springfield @ Greenbrier

West Creek @ Todd Co

Henry Co. is probably still the best team in the district, but I think there will be a new number 2. CHS looked pretty good in the spring and has continued to improve over the summer. Rossview and Kenwood will battle for the third spot, NE will finish fifth. NW, Springfield and WC will be 6th 7th and 8th in some order.

And that is how it really is!

Well I heard that Kenwood hammed Whites Creek and that Northeast hammered Overton in the scrimmages in the spring. They won't shine Clarksville's rings just because Shelby is there.

Kenwood, NE and CHS all finished 4 - 3 in the district.The difference being that CHS played a tougher non-district schedule. Did Kenwood beat CHS last year? Things are changing at CHS

Kenwood played Independence and Pearl-Cohn. Both of those teams were better than anyone CHS played in non district outside of Ravenwood. Not Centennial. Not Goodpasture.

Kenwood beat NE

NE beat CHS

CHS beat Kenwood

All 3 of them lost to Rossview and Henry County; All 3 of them beat Springfield, West Creek, and Northwest.

Here's my scouting report for the city.

Rossview: By far the most talented team, but they may have some holes on defense and O-line.

Northeast: They should have the best O-line in the district and always have skilled players.

Kenwood: Malcolm Perry is a dynamic player and leader on a good team.

Northwest: They seem to have some good coaches and good players.

West Creek: Don't know

Springfield: Don't know

Clarksville: We will just have to wait and see...

You will go 4-4 with your picks.

I second that. They're way off. No way KW beats Independence. Clarksville probably wont beat Goodpasture, Stewart county is much better than they were last year and they clobbered NW last year. So what makes you think a RB will make up that large of a gap? NorthEast/Centennial, NE is a mystery. They lost some key skill guys but the lines are deep. So we shall see, Centennial is a safe bet but not guranteed. WC should beat Todd but their line is suspect returning a lot of skill guys though. Springfield was young last year so they should be better. Great chance of beating Greenbriar this year. Rossview/Hillsborugh. I'm going with RV. HC beats Liberty Tech.