2014 District 10-AAA

howdoitknow

Kenwood rolled Whites Creek 4 scores to 1 (which came against the scrubs late). The Knights will be good once again this fall. Perry is the best player in the district.

It's not hard to roll a team that got rolled all last year. 0 wins for Whites Creek last year.

I really don't see how you can say "#1 by far" unless you're just giving it to them b/c they're the champs. They were indeed Kings last year. They clobbered a team this spring that went 1-9 last year. In the spring scrimmage,they ran the ball down their throats against a very weak line. They threw the ball maybe 2 times and the ball was nowhere in the vicinity of the WR. I mean if that's convincing to you then oh well.

We scrimmaged that exact same 1-9 team last spring and it ended in a 2-2 tie. We ended up going 15-0 and they obviously ended up at 1-9. Point being: It didn't really mean a whole lot.

• 3 weeks later...

29 DAYS UNTIL KICK-OFF

Let’s get some picks.

Henry Co @ Liberty Tech

Clarksville @ Goodpasture

Rossview @ Hillsboro

Kenwood @ Independence

Northeast @ Centennial

Northwest @ Stewart Co

Springfield @ Greenbrier

West Creek @ Todd Co

29 DAYS UNTIL KICK-OFF

Let’s get some picks.

Here are mine:

Henry Co @ Liberty Tech

Clarksville @ Goodpasture

Rossview @ Hillsboro

Kenwood @ Independence

Northeast @ Centennial

Northwest @ Stewart Co

Springfield @ Greenbrier

West Creek @ Todd Co

Edited by Pilgrim

You think West Creek will lose to Todd County. West Creek must have fallen off the face of the earth.Some say W.C. will be improved.

That pick was my "Wild Pick". It really looks to be a trap game...Todd County is claiming to be better. Not very hard coming off a No Win season, and WC could look past them and get surprised.

West Creek should be the better team, but I really haven't heard much about them in the off season and their 3 wins last year were against bad teams.

Edited by Pilgrim

That pick was my "Wild Pick". It really looks to be a trap game...Todd County is claiming to be better. Not very hard coming off a No Win season, and WC could look past them and get surprised.

West Creek should be the better team, but I really haven't heard much about them in the off season and their 3 wins last year were against bad teams.

True but they did play Hopkinsville close until the final 7 minutes of the game and they also played Clarksville close and lost in the final minute. They also played someone else close in a game I cannot remember. Their performance against Henry County in the last week of the season was rock solid as well. Offut has them going in the right direction.

I heard that Northwest got a stud transfer RB from Texas. Putting him with the young QB they had last year makes them a lot better. Vernon will have them playing better.