2014 District 10-AAA

howdoitknow

You sir, are an idiot.

First off, how do you lose a game on one blown block in the back call?

Second, I don't think anyone is going to beat HC and especially not two teams! Do not be surprised if they blow you out by an epic portion just because you won't shut up! You need to do your team a favor and shut your mouth. I am glad we don't have to put up with folks like you in Spring City!

That is what these boards are for is smack talk and talking up your team.  How am I any different from any Henry Co. poster?  They talk about how good their team is and I am doing the same.  Yes Henry has won before.  It is CHS' time now. 

And in a great game one call, one play can make a difference.  You may not like it and there is nothing that can be done about it but it does happen.  Take for example the Maryville championship game two years ago.  Do you not think the lineman downfield call cost Maryville the game.  I for one do.

You sir, are an idiot.

First off, how do you lose a game on one blown block in the back call?

Second, I don't think anyone is going to beat HC and especially not two teams! Do not be surprised if they blow you out by an epic portion just because you won't shut up! You need to do your team a favor and shut your mouth. I am glad we don't have to put up with folks like you in Spring City!

I've met several folks from Spring City, wasn't too impresed (Probably all the inbreeding there).

If you need someone to explain how a game can be lost on one bad call, come down to Clarksville and I'll gladly tell you.

I've met several folks from Spring City, wasn't too impresed (Probably all the inbreeding there).

If you need someone to explain how a game can be lost on one bad call, come down to Clarksville and I'll gladly tell you.

Ya'll should bring your whiny ####es to Rhea County and let my Eagles put the smack down on you. If you handle you business on the field, you don't have to worry about blown calls. You guys in Clarksville amaze me. I hope HC gives ya'll the whoopin' you deserve!

Ya'll should bring your whiny ####es to Rhea County and let my Eagles put the smack down on you. If you handle you business on the field, you don't have to worry about blown calls. You guys in Clarksville amaze me. I hope HC gives ya'll the whoopin' you deserve!

Yea keep talking.  Let's look at the schedule.  The teams you faced were a combined 41-59.  Only had to face 5 teams in your district and win 4 to get a playoff spot.  Sure you won more this year so congrats.  Your out of conference schedule was 18-32.  Very weak out of conference schedule if you ask me.  Now lets look at CHS.  teams we faced last year were 54-46.  Still not very strong but a lot better than Rhea.  Must win at least 6 district games for playoffs.  The conference was 35-35 again not good but compared to your 23-27 it looks a whole lot better.  So go on thinking you are better than us.  you played 4 teams with a .500 or better record.  Compare that to us who played 7 teams at .500 or better and 3 of those were 9 win or better teams.

HC would have wiped the floor on a whole lot of teams last year.  If you have to win a state championship before you can get on here and talk then a whole lot of teams would not be able to post on here.

I have been to comedy clubs in west Knoxville and watched comedy on TV and not laughed as hard as reading this thread!

Did I read your comment right, you had to win 6 district games to make the playoffs? You must be smoking some bad ju-ju. How many district games did you play last year?

Edited by devilsden

I have been to comedy clubs in west Knoxville and watched comedy on TV and not laughed as hard as reading this thread!

Did I read your comment right, you had to win 6 district games to make the playoffs? You must be smoking some bad ju-ju. How many district games did you play last year?

Don't hate on them devilsden, Clarksville is a football powerhouse (insert sarcasm). Region 10 is almost as tough as the SEC west. They have to play all the tough teams like Springfield, Clarksville Northwest and West Creek!

I bet you their brand of football is as pretty as the midget dancer at the Katch Klub in Knoxville!

Clarksville was 4-6 last year with all of their wins coming in district play.

I don't know him personally, but I think CHS will do pretty well under Coach Shelby. This is the same guy who helped turn Northeast from nothing into a program that was not only making the playoffs every year, but also advancing in the playoffs. I know they had some great talent, but they were getting the most out of it. The man can coach. 

Now the 10-0 predictions are insane, but I think they will be markedly better under this staff if they have the athletes to work with, which shouldn't be a problem at CHS.  

Edited by MSURacer