Huntingdon Mustangs 2014

horse

Bethel has a good local recruiting class. Lindsey Wilson has offered my son also but he is leaning toward another school. They have a good program going right now and Bush will be a valuable asset. I was told UTM isn't interested in local talent. Really crazy if you ask me. Taking money out of their own pockets with loss of gate money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spring Practice will be starting soon.  April 29th with Two scrimmages.  Im hearing Chester Co. and Jackson SouthSide.   The Huntingdon team will not have all of the players taking snaps since several are on the Baseball team and have not been involved with the Football squad.

But I did see some of the Lineman the other day and Sadarius Hutcherson is BIG. 

Trevor Pritchard,Alex Beal,Chase Jones,Telvin Buck,Preston Carter,Michael Pitchard,

Hutner Turner,Jonah Davis.  These guys will make alot of holes to run the Ball.  Alot of meat on this bunch. 

• 2 weeks later...

Never have liked Spring Practice as far as playing other teams.  Now Huntingdon has lost Sisk for his Senior Season.  A work horse lost for sure.  He has done extra work in the weight room to go and get an injury in a spring game.  Got to change playing other teams.  No need to lose players like this.

• 3 weeks later...