District 11AA 2014

alltime

i agree camden was solid just not what they had gotten accustomed to under ward also swarm u are correct on the matchups part sometime one team just does not match up well with another for some reason ala team a may beat team b team b beats team c then team c beats team a bc the do the thing well that team a is its biggest weekness and so on and so forth its really kinda crazy if u think about it sometimes

The top 3 in the district are above the rest. Out of the rest I think that Montgomery Central returns the most and has the makings to take the "next step" in year three under their new coach. The Hickman County schools have been good of late. There hasn't been much talk about either this year so I don't know about them. Stewart County and Waverly were impressive during the spring and it will be interesting to see how it translates to the fall. Creek Wood is probably the biggest question of all. They return some players and are the biggest school in the district.

I hope so. I'm confident we will be competitive but we're young and will be without our usual speed. Coach Hughes seems to be able to get the most out of what he has to work with though. I sure don't expect the Jet Sweep to be in the arsenal this year though, Lol.

Just tell him not to run the jet this yr then! LOL

The top 3 in the district are above the rest. Out of the rest I think that Montgomery Central returns the most and has the makings to take the "next step" in year three under their new coach. The Hickman County schools have been good of late. There hasn't been much talk about either this year so I don't know about them. Stewart County and Waverly were impressive during the spring and it will be interesting to see how it translates to the fall. Creek Wood is probably the biggest question of all. They return some players and are the biggest school in the district.

I agree my friend!

i agree camden was solid just not what they had gotten accustomed to under ward also swarm u are correct on the matchups part sometime one team just does not match up well with another for some reason ala team a may beat team b team b beats team c then team c beats team a bc the do the thing well that team a is its biggest weekness and so on and so forth its really kinda crazy if u think about it sometimes

Ward is a very good coach but when he left the talent level dropped off a little bit!

Ward is a very good coach but when he left the talent level dropped off a little bit!

o no doubt talent did drop a lil but yall have had a few athletes thru there since then i think the most athletic team i have seen was maybe 07 08 or 09 not sure the yr but they took us to the woodshed at home which dont happen often at all we won the game but really had to work for it

o no doubt talent did drop a lil but yall have had a few athletes thru there since then i think the most athletic team i have seen was maybe 07 08 or 09 not sure the yr but they took us to the woodshed at home which dont happen often at all we won the game but really had to work for it

I'm from Lewis Co my friend but I do keep up with Camden a little bit.