District 11AA 2014

alltime

You do realize Lewis Co beat Camden twice last yr and Camden had a pretty good team!

they really was not that good they were ok at best but yes i realize u beat them twice and that does not go unnoticed bc its very hard to beat even a decent team twice in the same year its a sign of a pretty good team if u can do that so props for it

they really was not that good they were ok at best but yes i realize u beat them twice and that does not go unnoticed bc its very hard to beat even a decent team twice in the same year its a sign of a pretty good team if u can do that so props for it

+1

Camden wasn't the 2009 or 2010 team last fall I agree but they were pretty solid.

+1      I thought Camden was a pretty good team at the end of the year!  (just my opinion)

They held FV scoreless through the first half at home last year. I expect one of the toughest games on our '14 schedule will be in Camden in a month and a half.

Edited by Swarm

The fact they lost to Hickman County was mind blowing to me. I guess styles make matchups.

Based on my take on Camden from last year, they were in the same category as FV and LC. LC people didn't seem to think so. I believe they were Jekyll & Hyde. They got my attention though.

Edited by Swarm

The fact they lost to Hickman County was mind blowing to me. I guess styles make matchups.

Based on my take on Camden from last year, they were in the same category as FV and LC. LC people didn't seem to think so. I believe they were Jekyll & Hyde. They got my attention though.

Like I said before, Camden had a pretty good team last yr but Lewis beat them by 2 tds both games ( Camden's offense wasn't that good and I think that's what hurt them more than anything last yr )

Edited by alltime

Ya'll definitely handled them better than we did. Probably because you were SO disciplined. They weren't really against us and we never are. Lol

Ya'll definitely handled them better than we did. Probably because you were SO disciplined. They weren't really against us and we never are. Lol

I think it will be 3 great games this yr when we all 3 play each other!

I think it will be 3 great games this yr when we all 3 play each other!

I hope so. I'm confident we will be competitive but we're young and will be without our usual speed. Coach Hughes seems to be able to get the most out of what he has to work with though. I sure don't expect the Jet Sweep to be in the arsenal this year though, Lol.