District 11AA 2014

alltime

blah blah blah...sick of hearing your secret squirrel crap BEAGLE. no body cares. Camden will be the same Camden its been (undisciplined & mediocre) whether they change offenses or not. The only reason Camden is getting ANY attention this year is because we all know Fairview & Lewis are down. Big deal. They will still be contenders. Get off your high horse Camden...and let the talking be with your pads in couple weeks when it actually matters. 22 Seniors...who cares. Probably 70% of those don't even start....CAMDEN LIONS 5-5 or 6-4...this season. MEDIOCRE

Lewis Co will win 8-10 games this yr and will go to the playoffs for the 23rd straight year! Most teams wouldn't call that a down year

Quick to edit. You sure do know alot. Talking about WE and US and Hudl and New Offense and past details of seasons. Sounds like to me we have a Camden Coach stirring it up in here. Don't be so sensitive Coach. Dont Talk the talk..walk the walk...your right tho Coach. Little ole Waverly doesn't stand a chanc afterall Waverly is a "Basketball" school right?!

Come on FB,you put the whole region down every start up except Waverly.True fans in football towns go to practices and scrimmages and know all the inside details even stuff they shouldnt.Like Beagle said,Where has Waverly finished the last several years????????

Edited by CamdenBottoms

Waverly beat Bruceton 38-7 in the varsity portion of the scrimmage tonight. On another note, if Camden is mediocre then I want to be as well.

Thanks Ballfan..that is impressive... I was really looking for good things from Bruceton this season..I am going to have to reassess my evaluation of one of these teams no doubt. My Nephew told me you guys threw it all over them..

Quick to edit. You sure do know alot. Talking about WE and US and Hudl and New Offense and past details of seasons. Sounds like to me we have a Camden Coach stirring it up in here. Don't be so sensitive Coach. Dont Talk the talk..walk the walk...your right tho Coach. Little ole Waverly doesn't stand a chanc afterall Waverly is a "Basketball" school right?!

Your deduction skills need a bit of work..You are the one that gave me the 11 years earlier in this thread when I asked you.. The rest of the info has been gathered from kid and through my kids hudl/scrimmages/ a love of football  I even remember how silly Waverlys  Austin Bates used to look under center being so tall and throwing 80 yard bombs during warm ups only to come out running the wishbone/option Offense back in 89 90ish .

I know why you're mad..I get frustrated during basketball season knowing a beat down is coming from you guys too. Its like standing on the tracks knowing a train is coming but you just cant move...lol

Waverly most definitely is a basketball town and always has been..thats not an insult,just a true statement..You will have a lot of company from Waverly posters during basketball season I look for you guys to have a great year..only lost one starter from a  great team.

I forgot to add. I will not be replying to your posts any more if you wont be civil. A little smack is  one thing trolling me or trying too will not get a response from here out.You can be competitive /smack with out trying to make it personal..basically attack the post  or opinion not the poster 

Thanks Ballfan..that is impressive... I was really looking for good things from Bruceton this season..I am going to have to reassess my evaluation of one of these teams no doubt. My Nephew told me you guys threw it all over them..

No problem. There was quite a few passing yards piled up. The run game was there at times. I will say this, #4 for Bruceton is a player. The kid can stick you or run by you.

No problem. There was quite a few passing yards piled up. The run game was there at times. I will say this, #4 for Bruceton is a player. The kid can stick you or run by you.

if that was their starting RB he is a Willis... as in nephew of  Patrick Willis of the 49ers.I cant remember his number and in scrims they sometimes wear different ones butyeah he is a handful...Your Neighbors in McEwen can attest to that 

Edited by Beagle