District 11AA 2014

alltime

@Beagle. I don't like your attitude and I don't like you because you wear Black and Gold. I am a Tiger. I bleed Blue. It's completely natural for me not to like you for the colors you wear.... But I just don't like you cause you have a terrible attitude.

You will grow up one day..I understand the rivalry thing but well I don't consider you a rival..and the lions don't either...that would indicate a sort of competition and well 15-1 in 16 years would indicate no competition     Thats gloating! Now you have an actual reason not to like me.. B)

Edited by Beagle

You will grow up one day..I understand the rivalry thing but well I don't consider you a rival..and the lions don't either...that would indicate a sort of competition and well 15-1 in 16 years would indicate no competition Thats gloating! Now you have an actual reason not to like me.. B)

Haha you are hilarious. You have proven once again you don't know a thing about football. You say Waverly and Camden are not rivals? That's hilarious. And the funniest part is cause you say it's not a competition. Well if you know football you know that rivalryship is not about the completion but about how schools feel about each other and from the Camden players I have talked too from football and basketball they strongly dislike us. You must have never played sports. Just claim you know it.

Haha you are hilarious. You have proven once again you don't know a thing about football. You say Waverly and Camden are not rivals? That's hilarious. And the funniest part is cause you say it's not a competition. Well if you know football you know that rivalryship is not about the completion but about how schools feel about each other and from the Camden players I have talked too from football and basketball they strongly dislike us. You must have never played sports. Just claim you know it.

ri·val·ry
ˈrīvəlrē/
noun

1. competition for the same objective or for superiority in the same field.

You have a poor understanding of the word rival  edited for the word (rivalryship) really? l If you would like to see a Rivalry drive to Huntingdon when we play..both sides of the stadium at capacity high energy and mutual respect/fear because you know if you don't bring your A game that team is going to slap you around ..not hatred or even dislike. I bet Fairveiw and LC know exactly what I am talking about

I know way more players for Camden than you ever will including your head coach and offensive line coach....you guys  have been  like a JV game 90% of the time in football  

I have no doubt that your kids want to beat us badly and want it bad!  The difference is our kids do beat yours badly  that really doesn't create any animosity in our locker room..after 15 years they really don't know  anything else. 

The rivalry isn't even there in Basketball you guys are very good we are merely average most seasons  ..2,3 and 4 years ago both  our HS teams best players played Travel ball together all summer hardly call that rivals or even dislike ... last season when we had a BB game and you guys didn't your teams were at our games sitting in our student section and ours did the same..again no animosity there   

Your best baseball players all play(ed) in our leagues including your head baseball coaches son

The dislike  is from the looks of it just you. I have enjoyed every kid and parent I have ever met from across the bridge and I doubt they would come back year after year if there was so much dislike but hey ....if it helps you sleep better to believe its everyone so be it..   .Obviously you wont  be civil or truthful, even with yourself so this is my last response your argument 
Edited by Beagle

Sick of hearing the low class trash talk on here. WavoTiger..don't waste your breath on here. Waverly will do their talking on the field with their pads. Waverly has no respect because they haven't earned it. Let's be honest...Waverly football has flat out sucked the past 10-15 years with a few playoff seasons in there. All that's in the process of changing. Waverly will earn respect this year. Good luck to all teams this week.

Sick of hearing the low class trash talk on here. WavoTiger..don't waste your breath on here. Waverly will do their talking on the field with their pads. Waverly has no respect because they haven't earned it. Let's be honest...Waverly football has flat out sucked the past 10-15 years with a few playoff seasons in there. All that's in the process of changing. Waverly will earn respect this year. Good luck to all teams this week.

Well said. I love the town and the people of Waverly as I spend a great deal of time around there fishing. I have no disrespect for the football team either. They're about to have the opportunity to prove themselves and show how far they've came. I for one, think they will be successful.

Honestly, only the players from pre-Ward days really have any dislike of Waverly. It hasn't been close for quite some time now. I feel like Waverly is about to change things though. I think they'll upswing. From what I've seen and heard this year, they'll make strides this year. 

That being said, I hope Waverly wins 9 with the loss coming as a beatdown courtesy of the Camden Lions.

Whats your picks this week?

Clarksville NW @ Stewart Co

Fairview @ Cheatham Co

South Gibson @ Camden

Clarksville Academy @ Montgomery Central

Hickman @ Wayne Co

Creekwood @ Dickson

Houston Co @ Waverly

White House Heritage @ East Hickman

Loretto @ Lewis Co

SC

Fairview

Camden

MC

HC

CW

Waverly

WHH

LC

Look I am sweet guy and I do not try to be classless. Its just when football starts I am energetic and have a complete love for the game. Everything goes out the window. I do know that when we played Camden my Freshmen, Junior, and Senior year we played our rear ends off and wanted that game more than any other. The coaches emphasized all week what this RIVALRY meant to us.Beagle like I said earlier on a doubt you played the game of football and even if you did I doubt its been in the last 15 years so you know have no idea how theses boys feel about the Waverly game. You have no idea of knowing if the coaches emphasized to the players about the rivalry. Too all the other real High School fans on this topic I apologized for my attitude. I was very classless but when it comes to Waverly football nothing else. Ut God matters. I'm sorry. #BWTP

I am just going off gut feelings here. I don't have as much knowledge as I usually do about the teams.

Clarksville NorthWest over Stewart County

Fairview over Cheatham County

Camden Central over South Gibson

Montgomery Central over Clarksville Academy

Wayne County over Hickman County

Dickson County over Creek Wood

Waverly Central over Houston County

East Hickman over White House-Heritages

Lewis County over Loretto.

#BWTP

I just hope our boys don't get blown off the field by Northwest. I'm sure Waverly would dust them though.

I just hope our boys don't get blown off the field by Northwest. I'm sure Waverly would dust them though.

No I'm sure Northwest would run all through us because they are a bigger school. But I'm gonna love it when we run through Stewart County. Even with Holliday your school was full of unsportsmanlike punk. If you wanna call me a liar anybody at the '06 and '08 game where we dusted you all can tell you how your punks were diving at Corey Stephens knees in '06 and Jake Hales knees in '08 where we were kneeling instead of trying to run the score up and go for 2 in the 4th quarter with the score 0-34 like you did in 2007. That's unsportsmanship and proves that's all Stewart County has is punks. Even though Camden shoots up 'roids they are not punk! Not meaning to be classless again but you started it.

Edited by Wavotiger10