District 11AA 2014

alltime

If your Head Coach told you this then does this mean you are on the team and you should be at practice right now instead of online?

No sir. Sorry about the confusion. My senior year was the same year they realigned the classes and Creek Wood, Montgomery Central, and Cheatham County into our District. I am class of 2010

No sir. Sorry about the confusion. My senior year was the same year they realigned the classes and Creek Wood, Montgomery Central, and Cheatham County into our District. I am class of 2010

Let me assure you, the current staff at Waverly is very aware of the classifications. They are a competent and intelligent staff.

Look I apologize for what I said about Camden and the steroid accusations, but they are were the strongest team we played my senior year.... which there is no problem with that except the fact is they were 10X stronger than the second strongest. They were stronger than Riverside which made it to either the Quarter or Semi-Finals of 1A playoff that year, They were stronger than Creek Wood which has probably got the best facilities in the District, and they were way stronger than everybody else on the schedule.... You could say that was just hard work but a team just doesn't exceed that much from every other team on the schedule.... I played just about every Defensive Snap for the Waverly Tigers in 2009 and I know who was strong and who was not and Camden was definitely a mile stronger than every other team in the district.... I was able to match up with at least one player from every team on our schedule except Camden Central... Even there Tailback manhandled me..... Either way that was 4 years ago and I should not judge the 2014 teams by what the 2006-2010 teams did and I apologize to the Teams, coaches, Parents, and fans of the 2014 Stewart County Rebels and The 2014 Camden Central Lions.... I hope you will forgive me for my comment.... I also would like to say that if I am wrong about the alignments I am sorry for that also, I just must had misunderstood Coach Graves.... Sorry... Have a good night :)

Look I apologize for what I said about Camden and the steroid accusations, but they are were the strongest team we played my senior year.... which there is no problem with that except the fact is they were 10X stronger than the second strongest. They were stronger than Riverside which made it to either the Quarter or Semi-Finals of 1A playoff that year, They were stronger than Creek Wood which has probably got the best facilities in the District, and they were way stronger than everybody else on the schedule.... You could say that was just hard work but a team just doesn't exceed that much from every other team on the schedule.... I played just about every Defensive Snap for the Waverly Tigers in 2009 and I know who was strong and who was not and Camden was definitely a mile stronger than every other team in the district.... I was able to match up with at least one player from every team on our schedule except Camden Central... Even there Tailback manhandled me..... Either way that was 4 years ago and I should not judge the 2014 teams by what the 2006-2010 teams did and I apologize to the Teams, coaches, Parents, and fans of the 2014 Stewart County Rebels and The 2014 Camden Central Lions.... I hope you will forgive me for my comment.... I also would like to say that if I am wrong about the alignments I am sorry for that also, I just must had misunderstood Coach Graves.... Sorry... Have a good night :)

You got man handled by our tailbacks in 2010 ?wow....they were sophomores about 150 lbs and 5'6" tops to this day they aint much bigger ...Trey White and Kendrick Hudson 2012 grads our WRs were bigger than them heck our FB was 6'2"245 that season   that does explain the steroid accusations.  you were soft like butter in the sun..  

they whipped your butt so bad your crying about it 4 years later.... Really?

Now how about you stop saying your sorry for doing it then accusing them again and again..

Edited by Beagle

I'm gonna offer a reasonable answer here

Maybe you guys had garbage weight training programs. Maybe you should have worked as hard in the weight room as our boys did. I know there were teams out there that were stronger than us those years. It was evident on the field. Maybe Coach Ward and Co. knew a little bit more than the rest of the district... You're about to find out with McConnell what we found out with Ward. Its a little thing called hard work. Its a completely different culture. Its a culture of winning, including your individual matchups across from you.

Now, go through the archives of these forums and find where Camden fans accused teams that stomped us of being dopers.

You won't find it.

The rest of your fanbase has class, why don't you? 

Edited by rcombs

Even in your apology you were justifying crappy things you said. Wavotiger10, take your time and reread what you write before you post. I have a lot of respect for the program in Waverly- I lived in Humphreys county, I have a lot of friends and family there, and I have a special interest in the program. I've said a few times, I hope you win them all except when you play Camden.

I'll accept your apology if you'll stop posting garbage. You have a great fanbase and a very, very good community. Why spoil that this garbage talk?

You got man handled by our tailbacks in 2010 ?wow....they were sophomores about 150 lbs and 5'6" tops to this day they aint much bigger ...Trey White and Kendrick Hudson 2012 grads our WRs were bigger than them heck our FB was 6'2"245 that season that does explain the steroid accusations. you were soft like butter in the sun..

they whipped your butt so bad your crying about it 4 years later.... Really?

Now how about you stop saying your sorry for doing it then accusing them again and again..

Hey how bout you go out and get 88 tackles from the Defensive Tackle position at 6'0 189 lbs. playing players like Zach ? From Harpeth 6'0 300 +. Jordan Matthews which I don't think you need measurements for him. Chris Hartman 6'3 285 Lbs. I very very good offensive line from Riverside. Idk his name but there was a good sized guy who played for Montgomery Central. Then there was the best offensive line man I have ever faced was Cheatham County Offensive tackle who went between offensive tackles and tight end through out the year. He was 6'7 320 lbs with Tight End feet. Dude if you really played football you would understand my passion and the reason I act the way I do. You may know more than I do but I seriously doubt you will ever have the pride and love for the game I do. Now I am gonna do what I tried to attempt to do in that last post and try to bow that I was wrong for what I said and about some of the things I have said is in correct and I apologize. Now I am no longer going to converse with you.