District 11AA 2014

alltime

Yeah he is right. Anything say should not reflect on the Waverly program. I am no longer a student there and I have admitted that so the majority of the people on this thread are prolly not looking down on the program for my OPINION. If this is who I am assuming this is..... Well I'm not gonna go there. I do know that nobody should judge the Waverly football program on account of somebody who does not even live in the community anymore. I do say thing wrong but it's for other reasons than you know about. Look Asperger's syndrome buddy and that will help you understand why I sound like a jerk when I am not trying to be. Have a good day.

Well the best thing to do is not post anymore on this forum unless it is for the betterment of the program and nothing less. I understand you have Aspergers Syndrome and I understand the severity of it. The best thing to do is think about what you are saying and how it can affect others around you before you hit post. Have a tremendous day.

Lots of Fairview boys on that Bethel squad with your son. I hope to get down and see a game this season.

Yeah My Boy has become friends with Jacob and he is loving being a hitting Dummy this year LOL  but should get playing time on JV as they do not have a lot of DL guys this year it seems But having fun in College so Far!

I am glad Camden got it going on this year I did see some bad attitudes last year but I am sure their Coach took care of those small issues ! Should be great Games I cant wait we have all district games left I believe!

Everyone is in district play this week. Whats your picks? 

Creekwood vs Hickman                              21-14 Hickman

Stewart vs Fairview                                    35-21 Fairview

East Hickman vs Lewis Co                         56-7 Lewis Co

Montgomery Central vs Camden               42-14 Camden

Waverly - BYE 

Everyone is in district play this week. Whats your picks? 

Creekwood vs Hickman                              21-14 Hickman

Stewart vs Fairview                                    35-21 Fairview

East Hickman vs Lewis Co                         56-7 Lewis Co

Montgomery Central vs Camden               42-14 Camden

Waverly - BYE 

Creekwood - 35-27 Hickman barely got by Wayne County

Fairview 30-17

Lewis 35-10

Camden - About RIght

Waverly prob win state on a bye week via WAVO

Hope no one gets injured! Play Ball

Creekwood - 35-27 Hickman barely got by Wayne County

Fairview 30-17

Lewis 35-10

Camden - About RIght

Waverly prob win state on a bye week via WAVO

Hope no one gets injured! Play Ball

Wayne County is a force to be reckoned with and should have more respect. I'd say they could compete with anyone in this district. Wayne should have won...Wayne had 4 starters out due to a bad car wreck and still almost beat Hickman.

Wayne County is a force to be reckoned with and should have more respect. I'd say they could compete with anyone in this district. Wayne should have won...Wayne had 4 starters out due to a bad car wreck and still almost beat Hickman.

I agree Wayne Co has a very solid team. I know Hickman Co. has a very talented running back but their defense never really stopped the Wildcats last week. Turnovers were really the difference. They fumbled once inside the 10 yd line and fumbled the kickoff after HC last score. I take Creek Wood in this one.

Wayne County has always played LC tough and I am not saying anything bad about and prayed for all those boys who were injured but You would think Hickman could of come out without those 4 players playing  and won by more than 4. In the Past Wayne beat Lewis County a couple yrs in a row I believe . I am just saying I am taking Creekwood in this one! I hope Wayne County beats Collinwood as well !

I really don't think Hickman is all that my friend, they will win some games this yr but they won't beat lewis or camden!