District 11AA 2014

alltime

I think Fairview built some respect over the past few years, and folks still hang their hat on that. This isn't a bad football club. It's just not what folks got used to the last few years. It's not top 10 in the state, and we told you guys that way before this season ever started. This is a game of ups and downs. I don't think our downs will get too low for too long.

Not saying any of this would have changed the out come of the game Camden was the better team but what was the call on the one kickoff where Camden kicked off our receiver never covered the ball because he saw it roll out of bounds and back onto the field Camden recovers the ball. They give possession to East at the spot of going out of bounds at around the 25 yd line instead of the 35. Twice on first down gains the clock wasn't stopped to move the chains. The call on the last play of the game beats them all! Camden intercepts and returned for TD. A flag comes out at time of int. They call defensive pass interference spot the ball at point of int and give Camden one untimed down.    I can explain it all  first the kick off that was recovered by Camden was never out of bounds..the player who recovered it was...so dead ball the second he touches it no podesion ...East Hickman ball  Now the INT  The Ref in the End Zone called PI because out saftey blew up the WR right after the pick then there was a block in the back about the 40..and a Personal foul on Easy at the other 30...because the ball was intercepted there was no Pass interference but the block in the back brings back the td and one play has to be run because the game can not end on a penalty 

Ive seen some poor refereed games this year but the best game Ive seen was Camden vs Fairview.Them zebras let them play.Camden at East was a head scratcher.

Not saying any of this would have changed the out come of the game Camden was the better team but what was the call on the one kickoff where Camden kicked off our receiver never covered the ball because he saw it roll out of bounds and back onto the field Camden recovers the ball. They give possession to East at the spot of going out of bounds at around the 25 yd line instead of the 35. Twice on first down gains the clock wasn't stopped to move the chains. The call on the last play of the game beats them all! Camden intercepts and returned for TD. A flag comes out at time of int. They call defensive pass interference spot the ball at point of int and give Camden one untimed down.

I can explain it all  first the kick off that was recovered by Camden was never out of bounds..the player who recovered it was...so dead ball the second he touches it no possession  ...East Hickman ball  Now the INT  The Ref in the End Zone called PI because our safety blew up the WR right after the pick(he apperantly didnt see the pick at all.. then there was a block in the back about the 40 on Camden ..and a Personal foul on East at the other 30...because the ball was intercepted there was no Pass interference but the block in the back brings back the td and one play has to be run because the game can not end on a penalty  no Idea why the Personal foul wasnt enforced other than there was a lot going on and there was no time left either way.

Edited by Beagle

Lewis vs Camden

East Hickman vs Hickman

Creek Wood vs Waverly

Montgomery Central vs Fairview

Stewart BYE

Predictions?

• Sharp is going to out coach blow so i'm taking Lewis... I can not even guess how it will play out.
  • Hickman County over East Hickman
  • As always no matter the talent Fairview comes to play so I see them blowing Montgomery Central out of the waters.
  • I think we get to see what my Tigers are all about Friday night.... Not sure what will happen like I was not sure what would happen with Stewart County. But I am obviously going to take Waverly over Creek Wood... #GoBigBlue! #BWTP