District 11AA 2014

alltime

This weeks games: Who you got? Predictions?

Fairview vs Creekwood 35-14 Fairview

Camden vs East Hickman 35-21 Camden

Waverly vs Stewart Co 49-21 Waverly

Montgomery Central vs Hickman Co 28-14 HC

Lewis Co BYE

Fairview, by a lot

Camden, comfortable

Waverly, closer than you might think

MC, in a nailbiter

Creekwood 35 Fairview 28 F/OT

Hickman County 14 Montgomery Central 13

Camden 17 East Hickman 7

Waverly 53 Stewart County 14

Looks like there were some exciting games tonight!

HIckman county MC score  surprised me..Camden putting it on the ground all night did too.We don't get tha cleaned up and LC will hand us our hind ends next week..

Edited by Beagle

I believe like many of us stated way, way back. This district is much more competitive in 2014. I personally haven't seen anyone that I thought was head and shoulders above the rest. Camden is the best team we've (Fairview) seen thus far but I don't personally think they are any more talented than they were last year. Just more disciplined and playing to their potential.

Creek Wood has improved quite a bit but they also were plagued with injuries last season.

Stewart County I think is slightly improved.

Fairview has fell off by quite a bit. They are dangerous because of big play potential but are going to lose more games than they win against powerful, well coached, disciplined football teams. I've never seen a team get more penalties. I hate to say it but if we win 5 games this season, I will be surprised. Next year, we will be better though.

I believe like many of us stated way, way back. This district is much more competitive in 2014. I personally haven't seen anyone that I thought was head and shoulders above the rest. Camden is the best team we've (Fairview) seen thus far but I don't personally think they are any more talented than they were last year. Just more disciplined and playing to their potential.

Creek Wood has improved quite a bit but they also were plagued with injuries last season.

Stewart County I think is slightly improved.

Fairview has fell off by quite a bit. They are dangerous because of big play potential but are going to lose more games than they win against powerful, well coached, disciplined football teams. I've never seen a team get more penalties. I hate to say it but if we win 5 games this season, I will be surprised. Next year, we will be better though.

How's Hunter?