District 11AA 2014

alltime

How's Hunter?

Deep tissue bruising. Lot's of swelling but walking around a little today. He's good to return as soon as he feels like it. (hoping Friday night)

Edit- Actually, He'll see a doctor this week that will determine how long he's out. If he's anywhere close to able he'll be playing though.

Edited by Swarm

Good luck to Hunter. He's a force right now and with a little more playing time will become a force to be reconed with. That young team Fairview has this year will be much tougher next year mark my word. We are all praying for this young man.

Thank you. He's moving around much better this evening. He'll be back on the field Friday night against Montgomery Central we feel pretty certain.

What are some opinions on officiating in the games that you have seen so far this year. I myself think these crews need to step their game up! I know every call can't be made right but I have seen somethings that still have me shaking my head.

I haven't really seen anything too crazy yet, to be honest. Then again I try very hard to never be the guy that blames the officials. We have our share of flags. That's for sure! Edited by Jacketman89

Ive seen some poor refereed games this year but the best game Ive seen was Camden vs Fairview.Them zebras let them play.Camden at East was a head scratcher.

Not saying any of this would have changed the out come of the game Camden was the better team but what was the call on the one kickoff where Camden kicked off our receiver never covered the ball because he saw it roll out of bounds and back onto the field Camden recovers the ball. They give possession to East at the spot of going out of bounds at around the 25 yd line instead of the 35. Twice on first down gains the clock wasn't stopped to move the chains. The call on the last play of the game beats them all! Camden intercepts and returned for TD. A flag comes out at time of int. They call defensive pass interference spot the ball at point of int and give Camden one untimed down.