District 11AA 2014

alltime

Creekwood - 35-27 Hickman barely got by Wayne County

Fairview 30-17

Lewis 35-10

Camden - About RIght

Waverly prob win state on a bye week via WAVO

Hope no one gets injured! Play Ball

Hey man I backed off and left it alone.... And I am sorry that I have the pride I do.... I will always believe Waverly will win the State Title til either they are mathematically eliminated in regular season or they are eliminated in the post season. It's called have faith and pride in your team..... I didn't know that was a bad thing..... Sorry.

Everyone is in district play this week. Whats your picks?

Creekwood vs Hickman 21-14 Hickman

Stewart vs Fairview 35-21 Fairview

East Hickman vs Lewis Co 56-7 Lewis Co

Montgomery Central vs Camden 42-14 Camden

Waverly - BYE

Just my prediction.....

Creek Wood 20

Hickman County 7

Stewart County 13

Fairview 36

East Hickman 6

Lewis County 35

Montgomery Central 12

Camden Central 48

Good blessing to all teams and hope everybody plays injury free sportsmanlike football. :)

#BWTP

Hey man I backed off and left it alone.... And I am sorry that I have the pride I do.... I will always believe Waverly will win the State Title til either they are mathematically eliminated in regular season or they are eliminated in the post season. It's called have faith and pride in your team..... I didn't know that was a bad thing..... Sorry.

Just playin with you Wavo I am glad you guys are turning your program around and look forward to our meeting ! Didn't mean to offend I quess I can do that sometimes .

Lol no biggie. I have taken a lot of flak the last week over some of my post so I am little edgy. If you met me in person buddy you understand why I am the way I am. I am highly energetic autistic man with a speech impediment. Lol. I am always loud at the games. Heck I still yell "Ball ball ball ball" at the games and TV when there is a fumble lol. You would just have to get to know me. You would understand it lol :)