Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

Rice threw a 30 yard strike on the run in the second quarter and it went for big yardage in the 2nd Qtr among others. WC mixed it up a little but not much. Looks like he's really worked hard in the off season and is in mid season form. It wouldn't surprise me if he out shines Columbia Academy's QB in that upcoming match up. 

If the stars align and everything plays out like it should there should be awesome game in October between WC and NCS. The Battle of the Natchez Trace! 

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rice threw a 30 yard strike on the run in the second quarter and it went for big yardage in the 2nd Qtr among others. WC mixed it up a little but not much. Looks like he's really worked hard in the off season and is in mid season form. It wouldn't surprise me if he out shines Columbia Academy's QB in that upcoming match up.

If the stars align and everything plays out like it should there should be awesome game in October between WC and NCS. The Battle of the Natchez Trace!

Lots of ball to be played but yeah I'm hoping for the same thing in November though lol

First play from scrimmage was a fake into the line and he threw a perfect pass to a receiver 15-20 yards behind any of our defenders. Play went for 60 yards I'm guessing. Made a few other nice throws rolling out of the pocket. One bad decision on a ball that was in the air way too long and was intercepted. He looked really good the entire game.

Not to make excuses because the ncs defender made a good play but when Rice planted his foot to throw that pass he fell down.

I just got through watching the scrimmage and I hope WC plays with that same intensity all year! If they do that and work out a few bugs it could be a special year!

So do you think they could be as good as the last championship team?  What number was your son.  If you don't want to say on here, I understand.

So do you think they could be as good as the last championship team? What number was your son. If you don't want to say on here, I understand.

Its hard to compare teams because they all have their own identity, 2011 was special but who knows, anything can happen when the lights come on and they strap on those helmets!

Hes the big boy that batted the pass then caught it and got tackled on the four yard line, that's all the info I'll give.

That was a great play on his part.  He was so close to the QB when he batted it, that was a nice reaction to then be able to haul it in.  I see many "tackles for loss" on his stat sheet this year.