Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC plays with heart and intensity. Rice kid looked amazing running the offense and making accurate throws on the run. NCS wasn't showing much in the way of plays which was expected. So WC stacked the box and stuffed the run. BUT what really rather stunned me was the lack of intensity on the part of NCS. WC showed playoff intensity and NCS just sort of showed up.

I expect we'll see a totally different NCS team next week vs Harpeth. And I totally expect WC to go at least 9-1 in the regular season and VERY deep in the post season if they continue to show up like they did this afternoon.

WC didn't go deep into the play book either just basic stuff!  WC didn't show off all our offensive player and i think  NCS will be just fine they  have some nice looking athletes just got to work some bugs out i guess!  WC still made some mental mistakes and could have tackled better, but we will get better every week if we can stay healthy!  Hate to hear that about Logan Cole he will be missed for just a few weeks hopefully! Good luck to NCS until we meet again!  "GO CATS"

Oh shoot - that would have been good. I know what you mean about fixing some things, but you guys looked very good tonight. By week 10 you'll be ready for a nice playoff run. Unless CA has improved a lot, I don't see them stopping you this year.

I know this is dum but was Givens number 50, I've heard two different numbers? Y'all have several huge boys.

did rice throw the ball any or was it just run,run,run

First play from scrimmage was a fake into the line and he threw a perfect pass to a receiver 15-20 yards behind any of our defenders.  Play went for 60 yards I'm guessing.  Made a few other nice throws rolling out of the pocket.  One bad decision on a ball that was in the air way too long and was intercepted.  He looked really good the entire game.

Edited by NCSdad1962

First play from scrimmage was a fake into the line and he threw a perfect pass to a receiver 15-20 yards behind any of our defenders.  Play went for 60 yards I'm guessing.  Made a few other nice throws rolling out of the pocket.  One bad decision on a ball that was in the air way too long and was intercepted.  He looked really good the entire game.

sounds good...i think this offense can be explosive if the passing game continues to improve to compliment the stout line and running backs we have..