Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

not every player gets caught up in the foolishness that we all put out there. for instance my son does not read any of this and had rather mention any of this onnhere. so I do watch what I say asnmuch as possible. he. wont let his baseball coach give him his stats.. hes pretty sure his stats will not drive the ball in the gap late in the game. you may know him. I thinkyou have lined up acroos from him a center for la the last couple of years and even ate with him at the all district banquet.my sons thinks highly of you. hope you don't mind but we do do have you in. a couple of his recruiting. highlights. yes you are relevant in that you set and left a bar by which others are measured.

not every player gets caught up in the foolishness that we all put out there. for instance my son does not read any of this and had rather mention any of this onnhere. so I do watch what I say asnmuch as possible. he. wont let his baseball coach give him his stats.. hes pretty sure his stats will not drive the ball in the gap late in the game. you may know him. I thinkyou have lined up acroos from him a center for la the last couple of years and even ate with him at the all district banquet.my sons thinks highly of you. hope you don't mind but we do do have you in. a couple of his recruiting. highlights. yes you are relevant in that you set and left a bar by which others are measured.

I know exactly who your talking about, tell him I said hello! Thank you for the kind words.

Edited by ECG73

im honored that fans believed in my skills. Don't get worked up that UCM doesn't think I was that good, everyone has their own opinions. I really respect Patrick and Connor because they are great athletes but none of us are relevant anymore so you don't have to talk about us. I did have interest from a lot of schools but I just wanted to go to UT and be a student; so thats, that. Just remember everyone on here players do read what you post, everyone have a good day and go Vols!!

I will stand behind my statement, no ill will intended. I myself dreamed of UT or Alabama but went D-1aa. Got an education paid for and bad knees for the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it though. Good luck to you. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I see some major flaws in your downgrading in our players from last year. If Milan was in a running based team he would be playing at a solid D1 school because of his size and the breakout power he had. As long as he kept in-line of course and healthy. The guy would get 10 carries for like 150 yards a game. York got his stats by the coaching staff leaving them in late in games when they were destroying people and prime example is our game for a matter of fact. He was playing while y'all were up by 40. Also who did you play? York wouldn't be as effective at a big 6A school say in the Mufreesboro district were Milan would have been just as good. Secondly Gill was a starter since his freshman year. As everyone knows how dominant he was on whatever side he was lined up on and I'm not talking about a pass rusher. Ask any fan of a team we played last year his named was called 10 to 15 times a game. Trousdale completely abandoned there dive game in the wing T thanks to him killing them in the backfield every time in the first half for the rest of the game. Smith fans, Warren fans, Livingston fans, York fans, everyone knew it was going to be heck to run it up the middle. The same as we knew Jalen Manning was going to be heck to stop on the edge or Eldridge wasn't going to be covered deep, and the same way we knew that York was going to pull off some crazy magician plays that there wasn't going to be an answer for because Conner York was that good against our district.You guys didn't even run it in the middle against us, Gill still had tackle for loses but your edge run game and passing game was so great you could take him out of the equation. Not to mention I don't even think our defense keeps stats to send in to anyone, its all just personal use. Id say he had over 200 tackles over the last 2 years and over 40 tackles for loss. Im sorry this is so long but I can't stand someone degrading other players based on bias for your own team. Other teams in our District know how great of players they were and would back me up the same as I would for Jalen Manning, Wade Eldridge and Linder, York and Ely.  

:thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:

UCM is a DC hater, Everyone can see it,  Not sure what is going on in DC this year, We can't really stretch the field like we could in the past. Defense has been on the field a lot this year, I still believe in our boys and winning out is possible. Last week York did a good capitalizing off our Mistakes. I had us with 7 turnovers. 7! We lost by 6 points, I think our Defense did pretty well considering the circumstances we were put in. At times our offense goes Stagnant. We do great things but then a penalty or turnover kills a great drive.... The Defense has had a slight issue at time tackling, that being said they are all playing hard. They are busting their butts in practice, Macon county is much improved and we will have to play 4 quarters of mistake free ball to get the win. I Still Believe in our team. Go Tigers!!

UCM is a DC hater, Everyone can see it, Not sure what is going on in DC this year, We can't really stretch the field like we could in the past. Defense has been on the field a lot this year, I still believe in our boys and winning out is possible. Last week York did a good capitalizing off our Mistakes. I had us with 7 turnovers. 7! We lost by 6 points, I think our Defense did pretty well considering the circumstances we were put in. At times our offense goes Stagnant. We do great things but then a penalty or turnover kills a great drive.... The Defense has had a slight issue at time tackling, that being said they are all playing hard. They are busting their butts in practice, Macon county is much improved and we will have to play 4 quarters of mistake free ball to get the win. I Still Believe in our team. Go Tigers!!

Not a DC hater but I do have three issues. 1) DC has a good defense this year lead by a great set of linebackers. DC has a good power back in Boss. They don't play to the strength of the team by running the ball with some play action passes and playing defense. Defense has to play way more play when the offene goes 3 and out on 3 passes. Thats on the coaching. They have not been the same team since they lost their defenive cord a few years ago. 2) I get the feel DC fans puts thier program up there with LA and SC and they have yet to earn it. Semi final teams in district 8aa are MC 1, SC 3,UH 2, YI 1, LA 1(state champs). And DC is steal looking to win its first district championship. 3) A lot of flack has been giving to UH about the scores they put up in 2013.I didn't go to every game so I can't comment on how long each started stayed in games. Well in 2011-2012 DC ran scores up as much as anyone. Didn't Molander get a high ancle sprain up 40 points at UH in 2012? That coast them the district and a chance in the 2nd round with him not 100% verse LA. Have seen DC verse YI throwing the ball in the 4th quater up 45. Again, no problem with DC, but you have to earn it on the field not in preseason hype or stats verse the lower level teams. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

looks like SC,CC,YI,DC and UH will be in 3a next season. MC and LA in 4a......no changes other than DC but with no split districts we might not all play each other unless out of district. I stil think LA and MC move over with the Whitehouse group. I think SC DC UH YI CC stays in a district together and adds a team........

looks like SC,CC,YI,DC and UH will be in 3a next season. MC and LA in 4a......no changes other than DC but with no split districts we might not all play each other unless out of district. I stil think LA and MC move over with the Whitehouse group. I think SC DC UH YI CC stays in a district together and adds a team........

When will the new districts be done?

Unless LA goes east again.