Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

They don't have 8 returning on offense or 10 on defense.  They might have 8  and 10 people that saw time on offense and defense, but not starters.

Everyone I just named started on one or both sides of the ball.  

Just because you claim to know what you're talking about doesn't mean you do, bunky. 

There you go again trying to throw your weight around again....won't work this time buddy...all those seniors were NOT starters....quit looking at the rosters and naming non-factors because they are seniors...you did that same crap with the Owls.....some of those seniors were so far down on the bench they needed binoculars just to see the game :geek:

There you go again trying to throw your weight around again....won't work this time buddy...all those seniors were NOT starters....quit looking at the rosters and naming non-factors because they are seniors...you did that same crap with the Owls.....some of those seniors were so far down on the bench they needed binoculars just to see the game :geek:

All the Seniors I mentioned were starters.  I've looked at game tape and the roster.  East Hamilton has played Signal Mountain every year for the past 5 years.  I think I'm more familiar with their roster and team, in general, than you, little guy.

I did the same thing with the Owls.  Looked at tape, then consulted a roster.  Are you saying the players STARTING, ON THE FIELD were non-factors?  LMFAO!

You're intentionally feeding people BS about the Owls because you know what they're losing and you don't want others to know it.  You can't hype your team if everyone knows you're losing 5+ starters on offense with no one with any experience to replace them.  :roflolk:

Once again, you're wrong.  You haven't seen a shred of tape on Signal or consulted their roster.  You're taking your information from what Donovan Stewart wrote about Signal Mountain in his 4A Top 10.  Not exactly very reliable, bunky.  :thumb:

Once again, ask Troll about their returning starters.

Hensley, Sitton, Pressley, Hardy, Claxton, and McClain were senior starters as well.  

I know this because East Hamilton played them.  You might want to look at the tape and/or a roster because you have no clue what you're talking about.

How can you be "loaded" when you lose 95% of your offensive production and your best defensive players?  Signal played several kids both ways as well.

I guess you're just trying to hype them since Ooltewah is scrimmaging them?  Sounds like something you would do considering how weak Ooltewah's true schedule is.

Why should I trust someone that I know is wrong?  Just ask Troll what they have coming back in terms of starters.  

Biscuits...why are you so full of hatred???good lord!! you are not the alpha and omega of knowledge the smarter you try to portray yourself as....the dumber you sound....you are difficult  to converse with man....you make mistakes but no one cares to point out on COACHT!! Really??? By the way...I got my info from Examiners Top 10 so you take that up with them...and why are you over here sizing up your first opponent that you snuck out with a win  by default like they are your friends???lol Troll don't like you or what he calls sissy mtn.lol...and I'm not worried about no scrimmage.....it won't count as much as yours lol.....go and get some happy meds.....it's not that serious!! :mrgreen:

All the Seniors I mentioned were starters.  I've looked at game tape and the roster.  East Hamilton has played Signal Mountain every year for the past 5 years.  I think I'm more familiar with their roster and team, in general, than you, little guy.

I did the same thing with the Owls.  Looked at tape, then consulted a roster.  Are you saying the players STARTING, ON THE FIELD were non-factors?  LMFAO!

You're intentionally feeding people BS about the Owls because you know what they're losing and you don't want others to know it.  You can't hype your team if everyone knows you're losing 5+ starters on offense with no one with any experience to replace them.  :roflolk:

Once again, you're wrong.  You haven't seen a shred of tape on Signal or consulted their roster.  You're taking your information from what Donovan Stewart wrote about Signal Mountain in his 4A Top 10.  Not exactly very reliable, bunky.  :thumb:

Once again, ask Troll about their returning starters.

I could care less about you or the roster you look at that you buy from Walgreens smart pants wannabe....I hope it's not the same team you played for 5 years.....you are not the president of roster watching nor is your info...you should be the Coach since you know it all....the Canes should win convincingly because you know everything about the opponent since you stdy the roster...lol you are full of biscuits :popcorneater:

Biscuits...why are you so full of hatred???good lord!! you are not the alpha and omega of knowledge the smarter you try to portray yourself as....the dumber you sound....you are difficult  to converse with man....you make mistakes but no one cares to point out on COACHT!! Really??? By the way...I got my info from Examiners Top 10 so you take that up with them...and why are you over here sizing up your first opponent that you snuck out with a win  by default like they are your friends???lol Troll don't like you or what he calls sissy mtn.lol...and I'm not worried about no scrimmage.....it won't count as much as yours lol.....go and get some happy meds.....it's not that serious!! :mrgreen:

Where should I begin?

I'm not "full of hatred".  I'm stating facts.  You're the one that seems mad.  LOL!

I know what I'm talking about.  You don't.  Get over it.

I'm difficult to converse with because I don't let you get away with the extensive amount of BS you try to post.  :thumb:

What mistakes have I made?  What have I lied about?  What have I not told accurately?

I got my information from what I saw on the film and their roster.  Not some second hand source. I've seen Signal play.  I've seen their roster.  I can deduce and infer from what I see with my own eyes.  You're just making it up as you go along.

So because I know their roster/am familiar with their team and told you to ask an expert then I'm "friends" with Signal?   :blink:

You're obviously worried about something.  And I think it's the fact that people are starting to find out that you don't know crap from apple butter when it comes to high school football.

Once again, you're wrong, you've always been wrong, and now you're just trying to deflect. :roflol:

I could care less about you or the roster you look at that you buy from Walgreens smart pants wannabe....I hope it's not the same team you played for 5 years.....you are not the president of roster watching nor is your info...you should be the Coach since you know it all....the Canes should win convincingly because you know everything about the opponent since you stdy the roster...lol you are full of biscuits :popcorneater:

It's interesting how someone reacts when they've been exposed.

I don't have to be "president of roster watching" to know what I'm talking about.  I have first hand information and knowledge on the subject.  You do not.  It doesn't take much to look at film and a roster to know who started and who didn't.  You've done ZERO research, yet you're claiming to know what you're talking about based on what someone that has never seen Signal Mountain play a game says.

I haven't made any claims about who will win any games.  I'm just stating the facts about who they have returning, bunky.  Get that through your thick little noggin'.  You're like a petulent child with your tantrums and whining.   

You're just butt-hurt because I expose your BS each and every time you post here.   :flower:

It's interesting how someone reacts when they've been exposed.

I don't have to be "president of roster watching" to know what I'm talking about.  I have first hand information and knowledge on the subject.  You do not.  It doesn't take much to look at film and a roster to know who started and who didn't.  You've done ZERO research, yet you're claiming to know what you're talking about based on what someone that has never seen Signal Mountain play a game says.

I haven't made any claims about who will win any games.  I'm just stating the facts about who they have returning, bunky.  Get that through your thick little noggin'.  You're like a petulent child with your tantrums and whining.   

You're just butt-hurt because I expose your BS each and every time you post here.   :flower:

And you are an old fart with a one track mind and want to be right all the time...I don't have anything thing to prove to you or anyone else...you love to hear yourself talk and remember their are old fools as well...one thing ...you are consistent on your hatred...you did the same on the Central blog when the Pounders didn't agree with your "facts." First it's you know all about the Canes...then it was the Pounders until they told you to kick rocks...and now it's Signal??? too funny

And you are an old fart with a one track mind and want to be right all the time...I don't have anything thing to prove to you or anyone else...you love to hear yourself talk and remember their are old fools as well...one thing ...you are consistent on your hatred...you did the same on the Central blog when the Pounders didn't agree with your "facts." First it's you know all about the Canes...then it was the Pounders until they told you to kick rocks...and now it's Signal??? too funny

I'm under 30.  "Old fart"?  LOL! 

I know I'm right.  I've done the research.  What have you done other than talk a lot of trash and spout BS?

The amount of BS you post shows you have no integrity.  By saying that you have "nothing to prove" is just a cop out.

How can I "hear myself talk" if I'm typing?

Nothing I've said could be classified as "hatred".  The truth hurts.  It seems to burn you quite often.

Which Pounders didn't "agree with my facts"?  You mean the guy that didn't know what he was talking about and got called out by other Central fans?  Nothing I said over there was inaccurate. You just want it to be so I'll fit your narrative.  Just more BS from you.

Show me where I said I "know all" about anyone.  Prove anything I've said wrong.  I dare you.  LMFAO!

I bet you won't... You're just talking out of your backside again, bunky.  :roflol:

I'm under 30.  "Old fart"?  LOL! 

I know I'm right.  I've done the research.  What have you done other than talk a lot of trash and spout BS?

The amount of BS you post shows you have no integrity.  By saying that you have "nothing to prove" is just a cop out.

How can I "hear myself talk" if I'm typing?

Nothing I've said could be classified as "hatred".  The truth hurts.  It seems to burn you quite often.

Which Pounders didn't "agree with my facts"?  You mean the guy that didn't know what he was talking about and got called out by other Central fans?  Nothing I said over there was inaccurate. You just want it to be so I'll fit your narrative.  Just more BS from you.

Show me where I said I "know all" about anyone.  Prove anything I've said wrong.  I dare you.  LMFAO!

I bet you won't... You're just talking out of your backside again, bunky.  

prove what you say is right..I dare you... put your roster book up.....you sure have the inside scoop.....the pounder told you to skit scat and referred you back to your fav enemy....Passive....where will you try to be Mr.Facts next???? even the Hurricanes won't talk to you....you are mean spirited and full of self hatred......integrity????Lol...

prove what you say is right..I dare you... put your roster book up.....you sure have the inside scoop.....the pounder told you to skit scat and referred you back to your fav enemy....Passive....where will you try to be Mr.Facts next???? even the Hurricanes won't talk to you....you are mean spirited and full of self hatred......integrity????Lol...

Here you go, dummy:  :roflolk:  :roflol:  :lol:

http://www.signalmountaineaglesfootball.com/team/2013-roster

http://cityscopehighschoolfootball.com/signal-mountain/

No "Pounder" told me any such thing or "referred" me to you, liar.  Per usual, you're just full of BS and can't back up anything you say. You're all BS and no substance.

I've talked to plenty of Hurricanes here.  The only people here that talk to you do so in a condescending manner.  They reply to you like they would an unruly child or a dumb acquaintance. You have a false sense of your importance here, not to mention you're terminally deluded.

You're a liar, full of "it", and beyond dense, bunky.  :blink:

Where will you try to be next, Mr. Dummy?  Still waiting on you to put your money where your mouth is! Are you scared?  LOL!

Here you go, dummy:  :roflolk:  :roflol:  :lol:

http://www.signalmountaineaglesfootball.com/team/2013-roster

http://cityscopehighschoolfootball.com/signal-mountain/

No "Pounder" told me any such thing or "referred" me to you, liar.  Per usual, you're just full of BS and can't back up anything you say. You're all BS and no substance.

I've talked to plenty of Hurricanes here.  The only people here that talk to you do so in a condescending manner.  They reply to you like they would an unruly child or a dumb acquaintance. You have a false sense of your importance here, not to mention you're terminally deluded.

You're a liar, full of "it", and beyond dense, bunky.  :blink:

Where will you try to be next, Mr. Dummy?  Still waiting on you to put your money where your mouth is! Are you scared?  LOL!

What a smart Dummy!!! You are dumb as rocks....lol