Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

YOU WENT DOWN THE ROSTER AND WROTE EVERRRRRRY SENIOR'S NAME DOWN.....ALL SENIORS ARE NOT STUDS....YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT IF YOU LOSE A SENIOR THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NEXT SEASON....THAT MAY BE TRUE FOR YOUR CANES...BUT NEVER FOR MY OWLS....

No, I didn't. I wrote down every Senior starter based on their game film. Are you having trouble reading? I've already told you that.

You're too dense and clueless. LOL!

HEY TROLL....YOU BETTER TAKE CON-TROLL OF YOUR POSTS..YOUR GAME 1 OPPONENT IS TRYING TO BEFRIEND YOU.....HIDE YOUR RBS AND WIDEOUTS :roflol:

I ain't worried none about the biscuit eater.  He's just skeered.  If he'z watched all our game film, he knows we got 18 guys returnin' who started three or more games last year.  Maybe he'z also hear'd about the two giants we got comin' up from Texas. :o

I ain't worried none about the biscuit eater.  He's just skeered.  If he'z watched all our game film, he knows we got 18 guys returnin' who started three or more games last year.  Maybe he'z also hear'd about the two giants we got comin' up from Texas. :o

You don't have 18 starters returning from the game you played against East Hamilton.  :thumb:

All these kids started/were main contributors for you and they're not returning:

Diamez Franklin (Sr. RB/DB)

James McClellan IV (Sr. RB)

Colin Rich (Sr. OL)

Ryan Claxton (Sr. DB)

Cole Sitton (Sr. OT)

Grant Hensley (Sr. OG/DL)

Micah Pressley (Sr. OG)

Marcus Hardy (Sr. DT)

Jacob Wright (Sr. DT) 

Houston McClain (Sr. K)

How can you return 18 if you're losing 10?

I'm guessing you're counting those garbage time minutes you had against Grundy County or someone like that, right?  Sounds like something a Signal blowhard would do.

You're going to need a lot more than 2 giants if you want to get off the 2 year schneid against East Hamilton.  :twisted:

Might want to make sure they're eligible while you're at it.  I know you Mountain folk have problems with paperwork.  Who can blame you though?  Ya'll were probably just drunk.  :thumb:

You don't have 18 starters returning from the game you played against East Hamilton.  :thumb:

All these kids started/were main contributors for you and they're not returning:

Colin Rich (Sr. OL)

Ryan Claxton (Sr. DB)

Cole Sitton (Sr. OT)

Micah Pressley (Sr. OG)

Marcus Hardy (Sr. DT)

Jacob Wright (Sr. DT) 

Houston McClain (Sr. K)

I'm guessing you're counting those garbage time minutes you had against Grundy County or someone like that, right?  Sounds like something a Signal blowhard would do.

You're going to need a lot more than 2 giants if you want to get off the 2 year schneid against East Hamilton.  :twisted:

Might want to make sure they're eligible while you're at it.  I know you Mountain folk have problems with paperwork.  Who can blame you though?  Ya'll were probably just drunk.  :thumb:

Just got to put it out there...Rich never played a down, he got hurt in the last scrimmage before the season and had season ending knee surgery...he was on crutches at the EH game. Hardy was big a plug but only played a couple downs at the time. You left out D. Hall on defense. Last years defense was really young played several players throughout the season...they should be stronger this year.

The run game will be there this year with four to five very capable backs, one that will likely be the stud of the future for the Chattanooga area...The Skye's the limit for that kid. Passing game should pick up with more experience at QB and receiver.

Just got to put it out there...Rich never played a down, he got hurt in the last scrimmage before the season and had season ending knee surgery...he was on crutches at the EH game. Hardy was big a plug but only played a couple downs at the time. You left out D. Hall on defense. Last years defense was really young played several players throughout the season...they should be stronger this year.

The run game will be there this year with four to five very capable backs, one that will likely be the stud of the future for the Chattanooga area...The Skye's the limit for that kid. Passing game should pick up with more experience at QB and receiver.

I knew that about Rich, but he was going to be a solid starter for ya'll before his injury.  Losing him forced that shuffle on the O-line with Moon and others.

I think Signal's biggest problem will be finding a banger at FB.  It's hard to run that offense without a guy like that.

Colin Rich (Sr. OL)

Ryan Claxton (Sr. DB)

Cole Sitton (Sr. OT)

Micah Pressley (Sr. OG)

Marcus Hardy (Sr. DT)

Jacob Wright (Sr. DT) 

Houston McClain (Sr. K)

b4bcc788-dece-4cc5-8867-91f186ca92dc.jpg

I'll bring you some biscuits Week 0.

Do you prefer Syrup or Jelly? 1664851ww3qkpifke.gif

As always this will be a very interesting game....... I really do not care who you got returning, or who you got coming up. (You got loads of talent coming up) Both of these programs have coaches that will take what they got and mold bend and flat out break kids into champions. As for transfers that's great but in till they put on the pads and show something I would just wait and see. The kids from Texas are large kids, but they both will be smaller then the guys we have up front. Trust me when I say don't drink the kool aid about size, want proof I send you some film.

Let me give you my thoughts:

09 Signal whips EH 49-0 throw it out EH was pups and had no Sr’s

10 Signal whips EH 48-10 A very good and powerful Signal team I think a State Champion

11 Signal wins 34-14 a very good football game and the score did not reflect the game at all Signal did not flat out kill EH.

12 EH hits Signal in the mouth 55-14! EH had the better team but was not 41points better.

13 EH beats Signal 14-12 a very good football game that Signal should have won, but did not, IMO some not so good calls on Coach Prices part. (You have got to throw over the middle to the stud TE)

14 I think the stage has been set for a repeat of last year this will be a very good and close football game, and will be for many years to come. It is game 1 and lots can happen. Close to the end.

Both of these coaching staffs will take what they got and get it ready……… Hard year for Coach Price last year, he will be full gear this year………

Don’t worry I will talk some smack as time moves forward…….. Yes there is some beef that moved in from Atlanta, now Atlanta an’t Texas, and again till I hear from the Gates mouth or see with my eyes means nothing. If they were all out studs (and they could be) they would be getting free educations and the Nader farm or Red Raider ranch.

Colin Rich (Sr. OL)

Ryan Claxton (Sr. DB)

Cole Sitton (Sr. OT)

Micah Pressley (Sr. OG)

Marcus Hardy (Sr. DT)

Jacob Wright (Sr. DT) 

Houston McClain (Sr. K)

NOW THIS FART IS TRYING TO TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR TEAM??? HE DID IT ON THE CENTRAL POST AS WELL AS 5A POST LOL..HE HAS THE WEBSTERS BOOK OF CITY SCOPE BESIDE HIM...AND ANY KID WITH SR. BESIDE HIS NAME IS A BIG LOSS LOL